Mistake

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan knew that something was up. He could feel it in the crispy night air: an odd mixture of scents clouded his senses from time to time. Once again, he couldn't sleep and it was somewhat scary. His mate was there, hugging him tight as quiet snores escaped him, but for once, the omega just could not be soothed by his presence.

He felt as if there was something lingering in the air that was draining away the peace he had once felt. With shaky steps, he moved to close the window as if he could shut out the evil - even if he knew already that it was inside by then. A low whine escaped him as he crawled back in bed, trembling as he moved to clung to his mate."Hunnie.." he croaked out quietly."Please Hunnie wake up." he pouted as his alpha merely gave a loud snore, showing no signs of wandering back to the land of awake.

Luhan swallowed as he curled up even more, burying his face his his mate's neck."Hunnie, someone is here.." he shook his mate lightly, tears of fear sliding down his flushed cheeks.

Many minutes passed until Luhan finally managed to fall into an uneasy sleep, sniffing from time to time even as dreams of candies and marshmallows flooded his mind. Finally, a tiny smile appeared on his lips, the fears of night chased away by the light of a new sun: it was rising slowly, inch by inch.

Everything was going to be alright.

Sehun discovered his power quite oddly: he had been out hunting with a couple of friends when the large deer he wanted to pounce at just stopped in its tracks, seemingly completely immobilized. The large wolf crouched down slightly before striking, teeth snapping the neck of the poor animal by ease.

However, it was his time to freeze. The skin of the deer, its meat, bones... everything was cold. Almost as if it had been covered by a thin sheet of snow. And yet, it had not been. 

Sehun let out an alarmed growl at that, looking around wildly as he tried to figure out just what had happened. He allowed his dead prey to fall on the ground, shocked."Just what the..." he muttered to himself as he shifted into his humane form, caring not about being in the middle of the vast forest. He crouched down to touch the animal's neck: it was cold as ice.

The alpha shifted once more wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter