Disgust

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stared at his petit omega with wide eyes, bringing a hand to his already reddening cheek. Against his better judgment, mind already blurred by fury, he snarled, showing his teeth that seemed unnaturally sharp, even for a wolf. There was something entirely animalistic about his sheer presence, Luhan had to notice as his little heard pounded with fear and anger. Never once had he seen his mate like that: livid, shaking, growling like a beast. Even in his wolf form he was always tender and sweet, never... never cold and heartless. It was frightening in a way: the smaller could not help but whimper a bit, hands shaking.

"I...I'm sorry..." he choked out, tears already shining in his eyes. His heart was telling him to fight, to try and shake some sense into his mate but his brain was burning with the sheer need to just to submit and show that he meant no real harm, that he did not mean to look so angry...and that it's not like he was entitled to feel like that. After all he was just a little omega, and not even one of those who had been taught how to behave, how to be pretty, how to be perfect. He was but a mistake. 

"I...I'm sorry..." he said again, feeling like his knees would give out any moment. He felt cornered even if his mate was not walking closer to him: panic rose in the small boy's chest, followed by bile. Before he knew it he was clutching a hand against his mouth, gagging and whining in a very pathetic manner.

He did not even notice how his mate dropped the deer and went to cradle him, his form somewhat shaky, too. Luhan knew that someone was there, but his muddy mind refused to let him see just who it was. Deep down, he was back in the House on one of the days that he had been bad. He felt a whip dig into his skin, tearing it up effortlessly. He felt something hot and wet run down his back: it was blood, right? Again and again, he let out pitiful little sounds, chest having. 

And then he felt something soft on his forehead: a pair of lips. 

Familiar warmth filled his tummy as he was gently escorted somewhere, maybe into the bathroom? He was given cold water and gentle pats on his back and sweet words of it's okay, love, it's okay. Something in him stirred: he felt so lost and yet, different from be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter