Prologue

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nothing again?" His mother asked the young alpha, sorrow dripping from her usually sweet voice. Already, she knew the answer all too well: her sweet baby had returned home alone once again."I'm sure that your little omega is just hiding somewhere!" she said, quickly pushing away her previous sadness. 

"This long, mama?" Words full of anger, the boy had to fight the urge to slam his fist into the wall, his form shaking for a few moments. He had been on the search for his mate, his only little one to cherish for many months now. Most people found theirs at the first or second, simply because they just knew where they had to go.

He most have been faulty because he felt nothing, just an ache of emptiness in his chest whenever he thought of just how his poor little wolf was waiting for him so eagerly every day... 

"Oh Sehun, don't be so gloomy!" His mother sighed, standing in her tiptoes to ruffle his pale blond  hair."He may be further than you think, you know. Maybe he is an exotic little beauty. Oh god, I hope that he has a lot of recipes to share with us.."

"You keep saying him, mama. But I'm not sure if it's a boy..." Sehun sighed, tugging at the ends of his hair in sheer frustration."At this point, I seriously don't care. I just want him or her in my arms."

"Of course you do.." The boy's mother pulled him into a gentle hug, pecking his forehead softly."Your father was the same, darling. And in the end, he found me, just not as clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter