Twist

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun smiled lightly as he sat down next to his friend carefully, letting out a soft breath of relief when Sehun finally agreed to leave them for a few minutes. It had been awfully hard to convince the stubborn alpha, but there were things the omegas couldn't just talk about with him in the room, especially not after everything that had happened to them.

Luhan looked quite a bit more relaxed now, his small body curled on the bed in a comfortable position. Baekhyun started playing with the boy's bony fingers, noting that they were even skinnier than before.

"I'm sorry, Lu..." he whispered quietly."I should have gone back.. I should have fought them..." his eyes held sheer sorrow as he spoke, tears shining in his warm eyes."I just.. ran, I thought that if they didn't hurt me too much...they wouldn't hurt you too much either..."

Luhan smiled bitterly, slowly reaching up to wipe his friend's tears away. They were pretty close, understand each other without words. Back in the House, it was a useful skill of theirs: they could communicate without being caught. Now that they were out... their movements hadn't lost their meanings, simply because the pale-haired omega was unable to form sounds.

Baekhyun knew that it was his fault... But he also knew that he could do nothing. His hands were tied, he was no doctor or healer. He could only pray to the gods up in the sky that everything would get better in the end. 

Luhan pouted a little, sensing the other omega's grief. He poked Baekhyun's nose lightly, forcing himself to smile in a goofy manner."Smile!" he mouthed sweetly, tired of being sad.

Sure, it was hard... But they had been saved and maybe things were going to be alright. Then again, no one could know that. The tiny omega could only hope that the alpha who had been with him for such long days wouldn't hurt him in the end. 

Maybe it was childish of him, but he actually liked Sehun. He loved being close to him, basking in his scent, relaxing to his charming voice. Of course, he was scared, too. But the alpha's presence was enough to soothe him, little by little. It didn't always work of course, but it was... pleasant. The petit omega's beast would always whine whenever he would be suppressed, begging to roam free in the land of spirits, to join someone's in a wicked dance of love and something else, something a little more sinister, maybe.

Baekhyun's weak chuckle brought the boy out of his thoughts, causing his cheeks to flush a deep shade of red when he spotted the knowing look in his friend's eyes.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter