Jealousy

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan peered up at his mate shyly, pink dusting his cheeks as he tried to fight the urge to just go up to Sehun and kiss him deeply. It was odd, as according to Kyungsoo, the little omega's heat had long passed: and yet, he craved for his alpha like no other.

Maybe it was his wolf fooling acting up, maybe it was something else. But one thing was sure: Luhan wanted nothing but to wrap his slender arms around his mate's neck and just cling to him.

Maybe that way, Sehun would have stopped conversing with Kyungsoo.

The boy's beast sniggered at the obvious jealousy his humane part felt, even if he couldn't have agreed more: seeing the other omega near their mate was quite upsetting. Of course, he knew very well that they had nothing to fear: even if his attention was focused on Kyungsoo now, Sehun belonged to them.

They were mates, after all.

"Yes, those days were fun.." Kyungsoo's giggle sounded way too high-pitched to Luhan's sensitive ears, making them twitch in annoyance. Before, he had no problem with the other omega but no, the redhead's mere voice caused him to just wish he would disappear.

"Of course they were.. " Sehun snickered, his eyes falling on his little omega that sat on the ground near him, facing Kyungsoo with a scowl etched onto his face, eyes filled with newfound hatred and envy."I wish we could go back in time.." he smirked a little, scooting a bit closer to his long-time friend. Even if he felt a little bad for taunting his mate, he wanted to see Luhan act upon his instincts. The little one had done it before, but the alpha was unsure if it had been merely because his beast had taken over their whole being, or if his humane part had wanted to do the same as well. 

It wasn't curiosity that caused him to torture his mate though, even if he felt like he was doing the wrong thing: he needed to coax Luhan and his beastly side to work together, not just exist next to each other.

If he ever wanted his little omega to be normal, he had to do that. 

"You know..sometimes I wish Jongin hadn't claimed you.."

That sentence was what set Luhan off. He let out a weird snarl, fuming visibly as he pounced between his mate and fellow omega on the couch, moving to hug Sehun tightly.

"Good." the redhead grinned as he patted Luhan's hair, treating him as if he was a mere pup."You do know that we weren't serious..right, Luhan?" he asked, seeing that he only received a hiss-like sound in reply.

"Oh, Luhan.." Sehun chuckled at his mate's behaviour, amused by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter