The birds and the bees

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's cheeks remained stained by crimson as he stared at the petite omega who would be his tutor to an omega's life: Do Kyungsoo. The other was the definition of pretty, or so the small boy thought.

He was tiny, his clothes twice his size - he later on explained to Luhan that he enjoyed wearing his mate's clothes as they held Jongin's scent, something that always allowed him to relax completely, and was a telltale sign of him being taken to other alpha's. His hair was was a lovely red, a little messy as if the wind had toyed with it before. His eyes were large and round, just like an owl's. They shone with love whenever he mentioned his mate as he talked, a lovely little grin playing on his lips.

"I've heard how you had been brought up," was the first thing he said,  looking seriously into Luhan's eyes. He suddenly leant close and hugged the other tightly, rubbing his back in gentle circles."It must have been hell. But you have to forget everything that they have told you before. Alphas are not cruel, and even if some are, Sehun definitely is not. He and Jongin had been close since like forever. Sometimes they just go out hunting together and stuff, it's funny to see two fully-grown alphas act like they are still puppies. Anyway, this really isn't why I'm here. I'll tell you childhood stories once we go over all the important stuff." 

Luhan just nodded obediently, biting into his lower lip as he curled up on his bed, humming contently when Kyungsoo sat next to him, pulling him close. The other wolf smelled of a mixture of spices and earth: quite relaxing. 

The pale-haired omega couldn't help thinking how Kyungsoo would have been one of the lucky few omegas who had been treated properly in the House, simply because of his beauty and the probability of him having gorgeous offspring. 

"So, yesterday, you have had your - probably - first heat ever. Normally, it would be celebrated by a huge party where the pack congratulates you and whatnot, but I think that won't happen until you... yeah." Kyungsoo chewed on his lower lip nervously, pity written on his face as he tried to explain everything with utmost simplicity: he just didn't know what to say or do, how to phrase things so they were clear, but also not too scary: after all, he couldn't know what could set Luhan off.

Luhan nodded very slowly, his cheeks reddening once more: the word heat rang a bell in his mind: omegas who had went through them were taken away from the House usually.. It was said that they had been sold to packs who lacked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter