Game

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan fidgeted nervously on his chair, a pout sitting on his rosy lips. Sehun had left him alone again. He had been living with the alpha and his lovely family for nearly two weeks by that time, but he still couldn't bear with the odd feeling of emptiness he felt whenever the other left his side, even if it was just for a couple of minutes, like now. 

The small omega let out a huff, his fluffy ears flat against his head as he stared ahead dumbly, completely bored out of his mind.

Sehun had gone hunting just a few hours ago, mainly to just move around a little and chat with his father. He had actually asked the omega if he would like to tag alone, but Luhan just didn't want to. He wasn't in the mood to spill the blood of innocent animals.

However, he was in the mood to cuddle and curl up on a large bed, letting his ears be scratched as if he was a mere lapdog... 

The boy let out another huff as he slowly stood up, waddling to the kitchen. His stomach was grumbling, screaming for at least a couple of bites of the fruit salad he had made a few hours ago. Over the past days, the omega had settled in completely. His past still plagued his mind, never allowing his humane part to rest completely, but he had learnt to open his heart enough to let people - his delightful hosts - in.

Every time he messed something up, he still trembled, unable to forget all the punishments he had received before. Once, he ended up locking himself into the room he used for the time being, curling up under the bed as if that would actually help him with anything. 

Luhan shivered just from the memory, scrunching his nose up adorably as he leant ahead. He had spent more than half a day down with the dust bunnies, falling asleep only once the moon had risen and darkness had descended upon the world: everyone else had gone to sleep by then, meaning that his - non-existent - punishment had been postponed to the next day.

When he emerged from his hiding place early in the morning and tried to sneak down to the kitchen for some food - planning to return to his room with whatever he found - a grinning Mrs Oh had caught him by the arm, telling him to wash up.

Now that was a punishment in itself.

The omega was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a door being slammed shut. His ears perked up instantly as a very familiar scent seeped into the room: Baekhyun's. 

A tiny smile growing on rosy lips, Luhan rushed to the door, hugging his friend with a weak squeal. He was still un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter