Day and Night

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan would have never said it out loud, but he hated his alpha's power. He knew that he should not have felt that way: after all, even if it was quite destructive, it had never caused the omega harm before. And yet... he felt like Sehun did not need such an ability to function. It was too dark, too harmful... It was control over death itself.

The small omega had only seen him use it a couple of times, but it was more than enough. No one should have had the right to freeze life that way... Of course, deep down he knew that following his own logic, he should have resented his own powers, too. After all, healing was, in a way, tampering with life and death, too. It may have had a better effect, but it was still not that different.

The omega let out a sigh as he tugged his legs under his small form, staring at the television. He was bored and sleepy, but he did not feel any motivation to get up and do something. Sehun was out in the woods, probably practicing his new ability.

Somehow, Luhan wished that he was brave enough to stand up, walk to his mate and tell him that he did not want to be left alone. Ever since the alpha had discovered what he could do, he left more and more often, almost as if he was getting addicted to practicing. Surely, he oftentimes asked his little omega to join him, but it was clear that he preferred to go alone. Gradually, he was changing. At first, he had been completely normal.

He would go out at night and return by the time the sun was high up in the sky, taking long naps while his mate watched TV or did something else. They would eat together and chat about what they had dreamt about, or if Sehun had discovered something new about his powers. He talked about them with such enthusiasm... it was a pleasure to listen to him, even if Luhan wasn't so fond of what got him so.. gleeful, so excited.

Once they had chatted through the afternoon, they would make dinner together. Sehun would deal with the meat and Luhan would cut vegetables, or do somewhat simpler

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter