Bad

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan couldn't help it. At first, he just stared ahead with his head tilted to the side slightly, his small lips quivering just a little as his lazy brain slowly registered what he had just found out. As his eyes narrowed into slits, the first of silent giggles escaped him. Soon, his shoulders were shaking as his mouth opened to show his perfectly white teeth: he was flat at laughing by that time, one of his hands on his tummy as he struggled to regain his sanity, his beast not helping with his chuckles of sheer amusement.

The small omega knew that he was at the risk of being punished - even if he hadn't been harmed by Sehun or his family before, he could never be sure - but he just could not stop.

Soon, his mute guffaws were joined by the stiffed giggles of Sehun's mother as she bent ahead to ruffle the boy's soft hair, clearly amused by his adorable reaction. He was such a typical little omega, even after all the bad  things that had occurred to him.

Of course, his reactions were quite understandable: even as the one who had raised the oddity of an alpha - who went by the name of Oh Sehun - the petite woman couldn't fight the urge to laugh at how her son had acted when once, he had been forced to help out in the kitchen.

He had been young still, maybe around the age of ten or eleven, she couldn't quite remember. 

As they had quite a few quests, they had asked Sehun to help his mother with serving them food. Right on the spot, the little alpha had made a temper tantrum, claiming that he was going to break everything in the kitchen if he really had to take all those too heavy pots and icy cold! plates to the table.

The only thing he ended up breaking was his hand. His mother had convinced him to at least try lifting one of the - actually quite light - pots when he tripped over his own feet, landing on his left side with a very un-alpha like whine.

Even if Luhan felt quite guilty for laughing at the other's expense, he couldn't help imagining the small alpha pup whining, saying that he just didn't want to carry all those things. Him getting hurt, obviously, wasn't too funny... But by the time Mrs Oh had reached that part of the story, the younger omega's little fit of nearly unstoppable laughter had been brewing in the depth of his skinny little chest.

For some reason, he could see a mini version of Sehun throwing a fuss in the middle of the grand kitchen, yelling at the top of his lungs.

None of the alphas Luhan had ever seen had acted like that, and the small boy liked the change. Of course, many years had passed since then, but even if his rebellious - against his mother, at least - mind had calmed down, something child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter