If only

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel weird." Luhan mumbled to his mate one day, flipping through the book he had been reading with boredom."Like before, but it's actually getting worse..." he added with a huff, leaning on Sehun. He was telling the truth: his head was throbbing and whenever he moved a little too quickly, a rush of unbearable dizziness would strike him.

The rushes of warmth from before hadn't disappeared either, if anything, they had gotten worse. To make it all worse, nightmares had been plaguing more and more of his nights,causing exhaustion to creep into his already distressed body with ease. His steps grew shaky and his body heavy: his movements were sluggish and shaky, almost as if he was ready to collapse any moment.

Sehun had noticed it, but at first, he had paid no attention to it: after all, his little omega's very first heat had just passed... 

"I know baby, but it's going to be better soon.." The alpha cooed softly, kissing his mate's sweaty forehead gently."Gosh, you're so warm again.." he sighed, taking the little wolf's cheeks between his large palms."Go and take a rest, okay? We'll call you if dinner's ready." he kissed Luhan's forehead , chuckling when a soft pink blush bloomed on the boy's already flushed face."If something's wrong, just yell for me..or whisper." he pinched the omega's nose, grinning when Luhan let out a small whine, throwing him a half-hearted glare.

"Can't you carry me to bed?" he asked quietly, a pout forming on his plump lips as he wrapped his tiny arms around his mate's neck.

"My my, my sweet baby is being demanding." Sehun chuckled softly as he obeyed slowly, holding his omega to his chest firmly."You do know that I would do anything for you, right?" he asked, sincerity evident in his voice.

"Yes." Came the soft reply, chocolate eyes already fluttering shut as Luhan fell asleep within moments, a sweet smile playing on his lips. Sehun carried him upstairs to the room they shared now, laying him on the large bed with a loving smile."Sleep well.." he murmured, tucking the little omega in before kissing his neck lightly. Just as he was about to slip into the bed as well, quite fond of the idea of napping with his little one, he heard his mother's voice: it was urgent. Obviously, she wanted him to do something.. 

Just as always.

The alpha ended up taking the garbage out before setting the table, thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter