Lips

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan let out a tiny whine, rolling onto his tummy as he hit his soft pillow with his tiny fists, a sign of sheer frustration. To make communication between him and the Oh family, Sehun had been teaching the small omega to read and write for the past days. Only, he could just never get it right.

It was too hard to learn all those complicated characters, especially when almost all of them just looked all the same.

The boy let out another whine as he buried his nose in his pillow, refusing to sit back up even when he felt a warm hand tickle his sides.

"Luhan, you were going so well.." the alpha praised with a small sigh, not missing the adorable giggles that escaped his petit mate as his long fingers against Luhan's sensitive skin gently."I know that reading and writing is so hard, but until your voice will be back, you just have to use that way to talk to us. You can be quite confusing sometimes and I just don't want to bring you pumpkin soup instead of pork because I thought you had wanted to say that.

Both crunched up their noses at the mention of the vile thing, shuddering in sync as they recalled eating the delicious dish made by Sehun's mother. Maybe if prepared properly, it was better but.. for some reason neither of the wolves wanted to know.

Mrs Oh was a wonderful cook, but even she had her ups and downs. One day she was forced to cook in a rush - a friend of hers wanted to meet up with her because some stupid pup was hitting on her precious baby boy without her consent, and she had messed up the soup quite badly. 

Luhan knew exactly what soap tasted right and he was incredibly unhappy to admit that even that tasted better than pieces of soaked pumpkin floating on top of the the orange, greasy liquid.

"So, will you turn back to me, pretty?" Sehun asked, a smirk blooming on his lips when his small omega turned to him, cheeks dusted with soft pink. The alpha absolutely adored calling his mate by the various nicknames he thought fitted Luhan.

At first, each time the alpha did so, a confused pair of doe eyes would bore into his: the small omega didn't know who Sehun was calling by all those sweet names. Back in the House, he had never been praised, let alone complimented. Now, again and again, he was told just how pretty, cute, or sweet he was.

It took him some time to get used to, but soon, he was merely floating in the sea of never-ending sweet words, his once non-exi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter