One day

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long, long days passed. Initially, Sehun had counted the time the moon rose and fell, his eyes only wandering away from his mate for those brief moments when he allowed himself to stare out the window, admiring the night sky. But as time flew on, he had lost that habit: from that moment, his attention was focused on his omega, from the moment the alpha woke until exhaustion would lull him into a restless sleep.

Finally, the doctors have decided to wake his little omega: they have deemed Luhan strong enough to bear the pain of being awake. However, what worried the alpha, was that the smaller's throat was still a mess.

He had once dared to watch a nurse clean it... 

Sehun had once thought that he had seen his fair share of wounds: infected, bleeding... He has seen it all. And yet, seeing the ripped flesh of his mate's neck once more - he hadn't looked at it since he'd found Luhan - made his stomach churn. The alpha had felt so disgusted at that moment... He felt the need to just go and kill all those people that had harmed his little wolf in any way. 

He knew that he couldn't : they were dead already. His father, in a fit of rage, had lead the enormous team of their strongest men to the House he had discovered, the one Luhan had ran away from. It had taken him weeks to plan the attack, but not one of the cruel captors had made it out alive. Unfortunately, the same had been true for most of the omegas: their injuries had been so severe that by the time they had been rushed to the hospital, nearly all of them had passed on. Only a little girl by the age of five - luckily she hasn't been harmed too badly, probably because of her frail age - and a boy in his twenties had survived. Both had been taken home already: their families had been beyond overjoyed to have them back. The little girl's mother had even visited Sehun in the hospital, claiming that her baby was talking about Luhan nonstop: it seemed like they had known each other.

Sehun let out a low sigh, his eyes on the doctor that had just entered the room."I will be taking your omega off the medicine now." she said with a warm smile."He will probably wake up in a minute or two. I will be with you two until that happens, so we can be sure that everything is alright with him. But please, understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter