Flowers

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan poked the flower that had just bloomed under his hands, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He had gotten it as a gift from his mate, when the plant had barely been a mess of tiny vines and crumpled leaves, but never had the heart to tell Sehun that it probably was on the verge of wilting. And yet, just a few days after receiving it, it had grown a lot and brought many flowers: tiny but healthy messes of soft white and pink blossoms.

It was weird because the small omega had just wanted to caress the flower. He had once heard - albeit he couldn't remember where or how - that plants were alive too, any they knew when someone truly cared for them. He wanted to show it: even if the plant had looked weak and awkward, he loved it. Of course he did: it had been Sehun that had given it to him. He had hummed to it the day before, but then, nothing had happened..

And now, the plant was simply gorgeous, tiny petals rustled by the wind that snuck into the large room, hitting the omega's face as well.

It was just so weird... 

Luhan decided to shrug it off. After all, maybe feeling did matter. Maybe the plant had decided to struggle more, to fight because it had a reason to..

Or maybe the omega had brought it back to life.

It was nearly a day later that Sehun noticed the change in the once wilting plant's state. He felt cruel for tricking his little mate: maybe choosing a nearly dead flower just to test if he truly possessed powers that caused him to be able to mess with flowers in ways the alpha had never heard of. But he had to know. 

If it was true, then his little omega was truly a tad more special than he had once thought. Of course in his eyes, Luhan was already the center of the universe. But in many others', the small thing was probably just a skinny but pretty submissive with sparkly eyes and little control over the fluffy little ears that liked to sprout from his soft hair from time to time. 

Sehun knew better, though. 

The alpha caressed one of the flowers absent-mindedly, oddly feeling like it was his mate's skin that he was touching. If he allowed his senses to focus more on the little plant that sat in a pretty pot decorated with shiny pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter