Friend

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naughty author is naughty: reason for this update is that I want to ask you guys to read my newest fanfiction Snowangels (YES I KNOW THAT THE TITLE ISN'T CORRECT LIKE THAT :PPP it's not about the snow angels but something else haha) it's wolfau with plenty of puppy love and.. I felt like you guys could give it a chance :P some of you seem to like my fluff, so..

sorry for the self advertisement, here's a fluffy thing for you guys :P you know I love you, riiight?

warning: exhausted me writing silly fluff.

"I wanna go and hunt too." Sehun was shaken out of his thoughts by his mate's soft words, chuckling as Luhan crawled on his lap, stretching out as if he was a kitten."I wanna see what you do." the little omega went on, his voice still raspy but stronger than before: a whole week had passed after he had miraculously uttered his first - quite embarrassing- sentences. 

The alpha couldn't help grinning as he pecked his omega's neck, feeling him shudder a little. Luhan had changed so much in such a short amount of time: he clung to Sehun even more than before and now, he demanded to be kissed and held as much as it was possible. Sure, the demons of his past still haunted him, both at night and day; he was only that way with his mate and maybe Sehun's parents. Everyone else, he was wary of. He bonded with other omegas quickly, but with alphas, he was quite..different.

Then again, it wasn't like Sehun wanted his omega to be overly friendly with alphas. He was quite content with being the only one who could make his little mate completely relaxed.

"Why do you want to go hunting?" he asked softly, cupping Luhan's cheeks as he placed a kiss on his omega's tiny nose, then on his lips. He watched as those plump lips curled upwards, letting out a content little sigh.

"Baekkie told me that it's actually fun.." Luhan uttered softly, his eyes slipping shut."Plus I feel all warm again and I just wanna go out and cool off." he admitted, his cheeks burning a brilliant red. Truthfully, ever since he had been claimed by his mate, he had bee feeling odd things, things that he didn't like happening to his body: he would feel the temperature rise or fall at odd times, or get headaches at the oddest of times. When he shyly questioned Kyungsoo about it, the small omega told him that it was normal: the hormones raging in his body were tampering with his senses. Unfortunately, he would stay like that until his next h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter