Muddy fur

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes as black as coal stared at Luhan with great interest as blue lips curled upwards into an amused grin. The small omega tried to tug his frail arm out of the hold of those long, cold fingers.

"P..please let me go!" he squeaked out, gaze slipping to the ground. He just couldn't bear to stare into those soulless dark eyes anymore: they seemed to pierce through his soul, draining him bits by bits. Luhan had been petrified many times before, but not like this. The petit omega felt like he was staring at the lord of death itself.

Only a demon like that could look so... lifeless. The male grinning down at Luhan was tall, his skin white, just like snow. There was something in the air around him, something that caused the frail omega to cower.

He had no idea who or what he had just encountered, but he did know that he didn't want to see it - him - again.

Luhan, once more, tried to pull his hand away. He succeeded without much struggle this time, baring his tiny fangs as he shifted into his wolven form within mere moments, adrenaline pumping in his veins.

With his skinny form shaking violently from fear, he started running as quick as he could, wheezing even after a few minutes. He felt even worse than before, almost like he possessed no energy at all. And yet, he pushed himself until he could do it no more...

The omega collapsed in a heap of shaking fur, trying to curl up as much as he could, praying that he wouldn't be found that way. He lay like that for a long time, heaving out each breath just a bit easier than the one before... Seemingly, no one had followed after him. Even if he strained his ears, he couldn't hear the sound of paws hitting leaves or grass. He was completely alone..

But then why had he been running before? What had caused him to flee just like that?

The most terrifying part of that was how he wasn't even sure if he had been chased before.

Letting out a whimper of sheer confusion, Luhan curled up even more, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to think of a way to get home. Before, he had been somewhat unaware of the fact that he was so far away from his mate, almost as if the distance between them didn't even matter. But now, he could feel a certain kind of longing flare up in his chest. It was special in a sense. Only Sehun's absence could cause it..nothing else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter