Beast

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan blinked at alpha-Sehun lazily as the other handed him a couple of napkins, obviously wanting him to clean up. The omega had just eaten: cool yogurt dripped from his chin, down onto the thin clothes that hugged his frail form. The boy did nothing, knowing well that he would get dirty in some time anyway, no matter how often he got cleaned.

"Should I help?" The alpha offered with a small smile, amusement twinkling in darkened eyes. He felt so wrong for having not so clean thoughts about his vulnerable mate, but he couldn't quite help it. After all, the beast deep in his soul was ready to claim what was his.

Had they been just a regular a couple of an impatient alpha and a sweet omega, Sehun would have jumped on his mate within a moment, ready to devour the little creature... But he couldn't, not when Luhan was... 

Different.

Luhan bit into his lower lip as he saw sorrow flicker  in the other' eyes, even if only for a moment. He shook his head quickly and tried to wipe off all the yogurt that he had spilt, making a face as his shirt remained stained. He let out a huff as he let the napkins fall on the floor, looking at the alpha again. 

He felt better now, even if his head was still fuzzy. Luhan could not ask, but he could always hope for answers.

He wanted to know why he wasn't back in the House, why Sehun was still there with him... After all, at first the other had seemed to be just a figment of the petit boy's imagination and nothing more. However now, it was obvious that he was real. 

Part of him just wanted to be held by the alpha and told that everything would be okay, but he already knew how to fight against that part... His beast.

Luhan could remember the day had been taken from his home.

His mama had been shot by one of his captors: she was far too old to be taken. His papa wasn't home, not yet... No one could hear the little boy's cries, no one could see him trying to crawl out of his captors' clutches, no one could hear him plead for his mama to open her eyes...

He was  thrown in the back of a dark car and told to stay still. He did, too petrified to do anything else.

Just a day after, his classes started. Children were never harmed, they were merely reformed, taught. He was explained everything an omega was supposed to know: they were to never change into their damned form, they were to obey each and every order...

They were to be good.

Luhan shuddered as he remembered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter