Absolute Boyfriend Valentine's Special - Where R U (+ JM one shot)

Absolute Boyfriend

Before reading, please note that this chapter is completely irrelevant  to the current fanfiction. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, this is just my way to express my Valentine's spirit.

And please to all my new readers, trust me that you will never understand the first one shot until you read chapter 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Get ah-way from me!”

                Youngmin, Seh Lyung, and the hyung line continued to laugh as they watched Minwoo running around the house. But not just running around the house, running after a certain twin.

                “Sah-rang-hae-yo Kwangminnie~!” Minwoo exclaimed sweetly from the top of his lungs, going after the said boy with open arms. “Come back here so I can kiss you!”

                “What the hell is going on!?” Kwangmin cried, huffing and puffing in a full-fledged sprint towards well—anywhere away from Minwoo. It must’ve been brutal on him, considering he wasn’t much of a runner.

                Seh Lyung finally wiped the tears from her eyes and reached for Minwoo and stopped him in his tracks. She held him firmly by the hand, in which Minwoo had taken a kindliness to remove himself from her. He ruffled her hair, deeming her childlike. “I’m sorry that our relationship was so short-lived, Seh Lyung-ah. But now I love Kwangmin. You understand, right?”

                Suppressing the urge to laugh once again, she could only nod.

                Jeongmin immediately stepped in and pulled Seh Lyung far away from Minwoo and squished her in-between him and Hyunseong. “I guess that means there’s more Seh Lyung for us!”

                “Hey,” Hyunseong glared dangerously at the curly-haired boy, feeling concerned for the younger robot. He looked towards Minwoo, who continued to stare dreamily at the creeped out Kwangmin. “we have to help out Kwangmin here. We gotta undo Minwoo’s mess.”

                Youngmin retorted with a sly grin, “Or your mess?” Kwangmin stood behind him, looking like a little kid as he hid behind his older brother. He seriously looked scarred for life, considering No Minwoo was nothing but crazy. “So what did you guys do? Drug his eggnog or something?”

                “We did no such thing!” Jeongmin huffed, crossing his arms at the accusation.

                Donghyun frowned, finally starting to think of a plan. But he was still offended by such a comment. “Thanks for degrading us, Youngmin.” He snorted, going upstairs to find Professor K.Will.

                Youngmin’s sunny demeanor was unaffected as he bounced toward Minwoo, making his brother vulnerable. Kwangmin quickly dove for Hyunseong, clutching his arm with desperateness. The blond boy examined Minwoo, and poked his arm. “Tell me, when did you start liking men?”

                “I do not like men,” Minwoo frowned, with a generically cute confused expression. “I only like Jo Kwangmin. Tell me, why do you look so much like my jagiya?”

                “I am not your jagiya.” Kwangmin accentuated from behind.

                This continued on for a good half hour. With Youngmin making erted comments, Jeongmin replying with snide remarks, with Seh Lyung and Hyunseong having to deal with this mess, it was a fairly amusing show. But Seh Lyung and Hyunseong had eventually gotten tired of playing babysitter and plopped on the couch. With their combined weight the box for Youngmin and Kwangmin’s Christmas gift had slid off the cushion and onto their side. Hyunseong reached for it and pulled out the snow globe they had given her, a few of the packaging pellets falling to his lap. The snow globe was pure silver and white, nearly perfect. Hyunseong drunk in the intricate details with relish, “There’s even a little car in there, see?”

                Seh Lyung nodded slowly. “A pretty gift, right?” her voice was faint and full of fatigue. It was a tiring day. Slowly, she relaxed in Hyunseong’s grasp. Her head rested on his shoulder as she slowly fell to sleep.

                …

                “Mm~” Seh Lyung yawned, stretching from her position. She looked up, and she found herself all by herself in her living room. She frowned, noticing that Hyunseong was no longer sharing the couch with her. Where the once noisy atmosphere was, it was replaced with a silent, but scary aura. She ran to the kitchen, and it was empty too. “Anyone home?” she asked loudly, searching the entire house.

                She returned to the kitchen, glumly reaching for the back door. Maybe they were outside. She opened the door, and found a boy sitting on her back porch. It was Minwoo, who seemed like he was waiting for a long time, a bored expression on his face.

                “Girlfriend! I missed you!” he exclaimed, his frown turning into a happy grin, and engulfing Seh Lyung in a big hug.

                “Girlfriend?” Seh Lyung questioned, but nevertheless held onto the boy. “Are you okay? Where’s everyone else? And where’s the guys?” her questions continued on like a conveyor belt in a  factory line, never ending.

                Minwoo couldn’t fight the urge to pinch her round pink cheeks. “Silly, they’re playing hide and seek!”

                “What?” she spun herself around, her pink boots creating a circle in the fresh snow. “Minwoo, you guys are supposed to act like grown men. Why are you trying to play games? And don’t you still like Kwangmin?”

                “Kwangmin!” Minwoo exclaimed adorably, almost shrieking. He adjusted the furry hood of his coat. “Why would I like Kwangmin? I only like you, remember?”

                “I do remember, but you and Kwangmin kissed—”

                “Ew!” Minwoo laughed, backing away. “You must be dreaming, Seh Lyungie~” Minwoo poked her head lightly with his finger. “C’mon, let’s go find the others!” he cried, grabbing her hand. But once as he opened the gate to the front yard, another whine escaped from his lips. “Hyung! Why are you walking out in the open! You were supposed to hide!”

                “I told you, I’m too big to hide.” Hyunseong admitted sheepishly. He was slowly pacing himself around the front yard, having a whole oval of his footprints around the house.

                “Maybe you should’ve folded yourself up and stuffed yourself in Donghyun-hyung’s pocket.” Snorted Minwoo, annoyed that his game was already ruined.

                “Aish, you’re forever dreaming, Minwoo.” Hyunseong gave a small smile to Seh Lyung. “Did you have a nice nap?”

                “I guess,” she shrugged, looking around. She found Donghyun sitting on their front porch, posing as if he had just come out of an Abercrombie magazine. Gosh, these boys were sure good at playing at hide and seek, sarcasm intended. She ushered him over, and he gladly obliged. “Minwoo, I think this hide and seek game isn’t going to work out.”

                “Well what other fun human games can we play?” the brunette boy was really into this, as he scratched his head, deep in thought. “Ooh! What about the ring around the rosies? We go into a circle and sing!” he giggled, satisfied with his idea.

                Hyunseong bit his tongue, but decided to put his two cents in. “I hope you know that game is associated with the black plague, one of the deadliest events that had occurred—”

                “Hyung!” Minwoo stamped his foot and covered his ears. “Stop scaring me!”

                “We still haven’t found the twins and Jeongmin yet.” Donghyun clarified, taking the lead and walking out of the driveway. “Kaja!”

                Everything seemed to be going in one big circle. Seh Lyung could’ve sworn she saw the same pine tree three times in a row. But she had no time for comments as the three boyfriends seemed so serious on finding the rest of them, especially Minwoo. He looked like he was trying to find gold with a pirate map. “Aha!” he pointed to the wooden bench facing the other way, and jogged over to it.

                “You’re so loud.” Muttered Jeongmin, his hand was waving slowly in the air like a delicate butterfly. His body was lying peacefully on the bench, enjoying the fine winter air. “You definitely just ruined my mood, I was trying to daydream. Way to go, Minwoo.”

                “Hmph.” Minwoo scoffed. “Fine, we’ll leave him here.”

                Jeongmin shrugged, and hopped off his chair and took a spot next to Seh Lyung. “Let’s just go find the twins.”

                “He’s in the car.” Hyunseong said, pointing to the mini cooper parked in the middle of the road.

                But no one paid mind. “Seriously, where are those twins?” Donghyun whispered to himself.

                “Guys, I found one…”

                “Minwoo, stop being so cute around Seh Lyung. It’s getting to the point where it’s disgusting.”

                “Jeongminnie-hyung, you’re just jealous that I’m cuter than you.”

                “Oh, hell no—”

                “Guys!” Hyunseong barked, causing them all to stop with surprised faces. Hyunseong turned red from the neck up, just realizing his outburst. He coughed, and stepped back to point at the yellow car once again. “Um… Youngmin’s hiding there.”

                “Isn’t this kid like, sixteen?” Jeongmin teased, pulling the younger one out of the car. “Yah, dongseang. You have such an ugly car.”

                “At least I have a car.” Youngmin stuck his tongue out. He started doing a little dance, Donghyun and Minwoo following after. “Mr. Taxi~ Taxi~ Taxi~”

                “So where’s Kwangmin?” Seh Lyung asked. She looked around their environment a little more. Her eyes widened when she realized how close everything was together. And the yellow car Youngmin had was so familiar. The direction to the house wasn’t too far, and they quickly ran back to it. “Is that…?”

                Kwangmin was on the roof. He had a whole pyramid of snowballs in his hand. He grinned mischievously, as he cradled one in his hand. “Annyeong~” he called out innocently.

                “Kwangmin, get down from there!” Seh Lyung called. “How’d you even get up there?”

                “Seh Lyungie! If you catch this snowball I’ll come down, deal?” he was definitely acting like a little kid, as he already threw the ball of ice crystals without her consent. He was such a boy.

                Seh Lyung held her arms out and braced herself for impact.

                …

                And she jolted awake.

                Her head snapped up, and she looked to the startled face of Hyunseong. His face softened, trying to ease her. “Did you have a nice nap?”

                “Nap… what?” she looked in her lap, where the snow globe remained cradled in her hands. Her finger grazed over the little house, the wooden bench, and over the yellow car. She twirled the brass tie at the bottom, and a little tune started to play.

                                Where did you go? Where exactly did you go?

                “Did you have a dream?” Hyunseong asked, looking at his girlfriend in curiosity. “What was it about?”

                She looked up, and noticed that they had noise in the background. She didn’t have to check her watch to know that she had dosed off for a long time, and she had to thank Hyunseong for staying by her side until then. Everyone was back to normal. Donghyun was off with K.Will at the side running tests, and Jeongmin and Youngmin were continuing their insult fight, and at the same time, trying to subdue Minwoo’s affections over Kwangmin. And Kwangmin was trying to evade him as much as he could.

                “No Minwoo, Get the hell away from me!” Kwangmin barked.

                “Wah~ waeyo? I love you!”

                Youngmin stuck his tongue out, continuing a separate conversation with Jeongmin. “Aish, you’re just jealous that I’m taller and you’re older.”

                “Yah!”

                It was nothing like in the snow globe, devoid of time and full of fluff. Seh Lyung groaned, and dumped her head on Hyunseong’s shoulder once again. “I’ll tell you later.” She wanted to sleep again. She closed her eyes and drowned out the room, hoping that she could find herself once again in the little globe, ready to be hit by Kwangmin’s snowball. 

 


 

Now, here's an actual Valentine's themed story. I just really felt the need to wrap up the Pink Romance chapter, but in actuality nothing really happened OTL. Seriously, I can't do boyxboy.

This features our Mirror-Prince Jeongmin and cameo by our birthday boy man Donghyun!

Before reading, please note that this chapter is completely irrelevant  to the current fanfiction. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, this is just my way to express my Valentine's spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Oh my God, Seh Lyung. He’s looking at me.”

                “Who?”

                The older girl started tugging on Seh Lyung’s arm so hard, that she would’ve fallen over and banged her head. Luckily Seh Lyung had caught herself before any accidents. “Him.” she whispered, subtly nodding her head towards the next table.

                Seh Lyung had never seen this guy before. He was sitting just like they were; only he was alone. This person seemed pretty fashion-forward, clad in a pair of dark-washed skinny jeans and a red leather jacket. She noticed a dark black shirt underneath that hugged his waist nicely. His hair was a light shade and under the fluorescent light she could find a deep golden shine that reminded her of honey.

                “I swear, he keeps staring at me!”

                “Do you know that guy, Unnie?” she asked, reverting back to sipping her hot tea.

                “No.” her unnie shrugged. “But that’s how all relationships start, right?” Seh Lyung rolled her eyes; her unnie was always boy crazy.

                They looked back to the mystery boy, who was busy staring at his phone and smiling. His smile was exceptionally stunningly white; it was like stars were twinkling around him. And then he laughed, and it seemed so cheerful and contagious that Seh Lyung wanted to laugh too. He was kind of cute. “But I think he has a girlfriend.” She said, referring to the fact that he was looking at his cell so intently.

                “Well there’s no rule against flirting.” Her unnie shrugged.

                Seh Lyung slapped her shoulder. “Yah, Se Young-unnie!” she quipped, crossing her arms.

                “Misses,” the waiter momentarily stopped their conversation. He set two plates of black noodles on their table, “your jajangmyeon.” Everyone knew in Korea that the black noodles were made to acknowledge all the single people who celebrated Valentine ’s Day alone.

                Se Young squinted her eyes a bit to read the nametag on the waiter’s shirt. “Donghyun-oppa,” she had a knack for calling every guy she met that term. “Can you tell me who that guy is over there?” she pointed over to the handsome boy at the opposite table.

                Donghyun made a little ‘o’ shape with his mouth, tucking his wooden food tray under his arm. “That’s Lee Jeongmin. He used to come here often when he was in high school.”

                “Ah, a pretty name~” Se Young cooed. “And a college student.”

                Seh Lyung rolled her eyes, hoping this poor waiter would spare her. “Thank you.” She said to him, nodding her head.

                During the meal, when Se Young’s mouth wasn’t filled with noodles, it was filled with her chatter. Se Young just couldn’t get over the fact Lee Jeongmin was looking at her. Lee Jeongmin, the stranger they only knew by name. “Seh Lyung-ah!” Se Young tugged on her arm once again like she was some ragdoll. “Look, he ordered jajangmyeon too!” if they weren’t in a restaurant she probably would’ve danced in happiness. “He’s single, ha!”

                “Maybe he just enjoys jajangmyeon.” Seh Lyung shrugged, trying to divert Se Young away from the subject as fast as possible. So much for enjoying a girl’s day out. Her eyes lifted from her plate, and from the corner of her eye she did notice Jeongmin staring in their direction. So he was looking here. Seh Lyung tried not to scoff, she couldn’t blame him for staring (because she had to admit, Se Young wasn’t the beautiful queenka of the school for nothing) but it was definitely ruining her day.

                Se Young swiftly lifted herself up from her chair, fluffing away her curly black hair as she did so. She hiked her leather purse to her elbow. “I’m just going to go for a touch up,” she spared another hopeful glance at Jeongmin, whose eyes were back to his phone. “wanna come?”

                Seh Lyung shook her head, no way was she going to hear more stories out of her unnie’s mouth. “I’ll pass.”

                “Okay, then wait for me!”

                The younger girl forced a smile until Se Young left. She heard the restroom door swing behind her, and she could finally let out a long-saved breath. She propped her chin over her hand, poking her half-eaten plate with her chopsticks. All because of Lee Jeongmin, she had to deal with Se Young’s boy obsession, on Valentine’s Day. And that only accentuated the fact that she was single on this fateful day, yet again.

                Wanting to deliver Lee Jeongmin a personal glare, she looked up again and was ready to retaliate. But her confidence soon drained when she comprehended Jeongmin was looking right at her.

                She froze, and this time she locked gazes with the young man. Seh Lyung had gotten it all wrong; Jeongmin wasn’t staring at Se Young. It was her.

                Jeongmin finally realized that this time she was actually looking back at him, and gave her a wide grin. He was shining so radiantly in that little restaurant. He cocked his head to the side and winked at her.

                Her jaw dropped, and she looked back down once again. Her face was red as cherries; did a cute guy just wink at her? It was always Se Young getting all the attention. Since when was she considered attractive? She was afraid to look up again, but at the same time she really wanted to so she could confirm if this was real or not.

                Lifting her face up, she watched Jeongmin’s lively looking eyes slowly leave the gaze of his phone, as if expecting her. He flashed yet another flawless smile, and winked again.

                Seh Lyung blushed, not knowing how to react. Was she supposed to wink back? That’s how it worked, right? But she didn’t know how to. She wasn’t like Se Young or an aegyo-expert like most idols. Dumbly, she continued to stare.

                Amused, Jeongmin snapped his phone shut and decided to give all his attention to her. He leaned his head in, trying to get a better look at her. She was stiff as a log. He laughed, loud enough to reach her ears. Jeongmin winked again, and again from the other eye.

                Seh Lyung bit her lip, he was enjoying this. He was teasing her. Finally it got to the point of creepy when he got to about winking ten times. With a death stare she lifted a finger to her neck, fake-slicing it across .

                Jeongmin’s expression flickered at the sudden change in attitudes. But it only caused him to chuckle again. Nothing seemed to faze him.

                Seh Lyung’s face heated up once again. She watched Jeongmin lift a finger to his right temple, and winking his right eyelid. So he was telling her to wink back. Would this make him go away? Seh Lyung wasn’t one to do things halfheartedly, so the challenge was accepted. She put on her best aegyo face, and pouted her lips. She winked, feeling like she was in a cutesy music video.

                And it was Jeongmin’s turn to be surprised. He was trying to act cool about it, but it couldn’t hide the blush that was invading him neck up.  

                She couldn’t believe herself. It worked. She was flirting with a total stranger, and she hadn’t even spoken two words to the guy. So this was the rush Se Young always got, and here Seh Lyung got first-hand experience.

                Guess who came back. “AGH!” Pretending like nothing happened; Seh Lyung looked up to Se Young, whose face was redder than Seh Lyung and Jeongmin’s combined. “We’re going back to the school. Ji Eun just called me and said that I left all my makeup products in the girl’s locker rooms. Forget Lee Jeongmin, I don’t want him seeing me with a makeup free face.” She pulled Seh Lyung off her seat. “We’re going.”

                “Unnie, we have to pay the bill.”

                Se Young blew the bangs off her face. “Fine, I’ll be waiting for you outside.” Her heels clacked against the floor as she stepped out the door.

                Seh Lyung jogged over to the register, where Donghyun was busy drying some coffee containers. “Wait,” she whispered, her face full of denial. “Unnie was supposed to treat me.” She whined, realizing she probably didn’t have enough money to pay for their meal.

                Donghyun waited patiently, and tried not to frown as Seh Lyung handed him the total, half short. “What, no tip? But my birthday was a few days ago.” He joked.

                Seh Lyung clasped her hands together in mercy. “At least just let me pay for my unnie’s meal. I didn’t think I’d have to pay. I’m sorry.”

                “Aish,” Immediately defeated, Donghyun reached over to pat her hair. “kids always get me. Fine, but I guess you’ll have to come back here tomorrow and pay me back, right?”

                “Ne!” Seh Lyung replied, bowing. “I promise to pay you back, please wait for me. And happy birthday!”

                She quickly turned around, only to bump into another person. She gasped, as she felt a pair of hands curl around her waist. She looked up to Jeongmin, who for some reason was still smiling. “You okay?” his voice was sweet and lovely, a dream, and Seh Lyung was speechless. He grinned good-naturedly, and steadied her. He moved her shoulders slightly to get a better look at Donghyun. “Hyung, I think I’ll come back tomorrow. Same time, same place.” He said it slowly, and clearly enough for Seh Lyung to hear.

                She raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out his motive.

He looked to her again, his eyes full of life and energy, and opened his mouth to say something.

                “Yah!” Se Young barged in, dragging Seh Lyung by the arm. She was obviously tired of waiting for her.  “Hurry up, we gotta go!”

                Seh Lyung was stunned at the interruption, and only noticed what was going on until she realized she wasn’t in Jeongmin’s grasp anymore. She looked up at him, only to find yet another wink directed to her.  It was a signal. She had a feeling it wasn’t going to be the last time they were going to see each other. It’ll be tomorrow, same time, same place.

                But a certain someone stopped Seh Lyung from being able to introduce herself to Jeongmin. Seh Lyung grumbled to herself. “Freaking Se Young-unnie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH AND I BET YOU GUYS EXPECTED A HARDCORE DRAMATIC CHAPTER BETWEEN MINWOO AND SEH LYUNG. But nohonhoh, you get a Valentine's Day Chapter.

Wahh. So I really wanted to do the Jeongmin one shot. Because this actually happened to me in real life XDDD Yes, I have a Lee freaking Se Young in my life. And we were in NYC and the same situation happened. For the most part. We kept arguing that this guy (who I swear by the mirrors of Lee Jeongmin that he looked like Josh Hutcherson Peeta Mellark version) was winking at one of us. I SWEAR IT WAS TOTALLY ME. But then my Aunt had to break us apart and say that the boy was staring at her =.= Oh my...

I actually have an intention to make a seperate mini-story out of this Jeongmin thing, any supporters?

Lilmisschique: Yes, upload a UCC :D So I can know a person who has talked to Boyfriend :D

bluedragon: OMG JIEUN AND SEHLYUNG COUPLE. lololol. I hope no one's mad

ELFyourface: atm I really want to make Se Young some kind of yunanham, or however you spell it. Or just guy crazy DX It just adds on to her character in DTMG. What fanfic did you read?

DreamSky: I love making Se Young scary, haha~ can you pleaseee tell me what you find y in Kwangmin? I really can't find iness in the twins >.< I don't know why.

Tabzzvee: Ahaha, oh MinKwang. What have you done to my readers?

Minkwang_: I'll update the next chapter soon!!

pipoomica: I seem to make everyone hate a certain character... hmm... Dude. Your username is the same username in this Boyfriend fic I checked out once. Are you like the inspiration or something?

minwoo: Don't worry I shall!

Youngmin4eva: You got in trouble? What happened, if I may ask :( Oh well, don't worry, it'll be okay~

B-HorromiChan: I shall never get a boyfriend as cute as Minwoo. I shall be a terrible girlfriend because I'd be six timing him with Boyfriend. Hehe, I can't find a nice term to describe Kwangmin's feelings for Seh Lyung, sighh.

And another question...

Honestly, do you readers support Donghyun as a possible lover for Seh Lyung? Legit, like "yes I want them to be together." Anyone specifically Donghyun-biased? Because there's a lot of distress and I want to be sure that I give him enough attention.

Oh well, wow, I wrote a lot today... Happy Valentine's day!

~Camille