Forever With You

Absolute Boyfriend

                The clock struck seven, and dinner was over. Hyunseong and Jeongmin were busy cleaning up. Youngmin left promptly to go check on his brother downstairs. Donghyun and K.Will were settled in the living room.

                “That pasta was cooked to perfection, 01.” K.Will praised, his lips.

                Donghyun nodded, and bowed. “Thank you, hyungnim.” He then turned to Seh Lyung, whose eyes were closed. “Was my food good, Seh Lyungie?”

                She nodded slowly, her cheek pressed up against a satin throw pillow. “Too bad Minwoo and Kwangmin had to miss it.”

                Three hours too late, Minwoo flung the door open, finally returning home. He slipped off his mustard yellow blazer and hung it on the banister. The smile on his face was infallible. “I’m home~” he sang.

                “04,” Professor K.Will’s tone was even, trying not to be stern. “Where were you?”

                Minwoo wasn’t one to keep secrets. “I was out with—”

                “The tutoring group, right?” Seh Lyung interjected quickly, suddenly not feeling tired anymore. She sat up, reaching for Minwoo’s arm.

                “But 04’s smart.” Stated K.Will.

                “That’s exactly why they chose him to tutor the lowerclassmen after school.” Donghyun gave Minwoo a death stare, making him shut up. “Isn’t that right?”

                Both Jeongmin and Hyunseong were quietly watching from the doorway, every second or so drying the dishes that were cradled in their hands.

                Pulling herself up, Seh Lyung dragged Minwoo up the stairs. “Help me with my homework now, okay?”

                K.Will grinned in his self-satisfaction, leaning back against the sofa. “Seh Lyungie and 04’s relationship seem to be well.”

                Donghyun was the first to enter in on Seh Lyung and Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin in tow. They were in Seh Lyung’s room, her bed unmade and her uniform from yesterday crumpled underneath. They watched Minwoo roughly rip Seh Lyung’s arm off from his self, the girl stumbling back in surprise. “Why did you lie to hyung?” he asked.

                “Please don’t try causing problems for my uncle.” Seh Lyung said, her voice slow against the new, somewhat scary Minwoo. “If he finds out about Ji Eun—”

                “So what? You have the hyungs, even Youngmin and Kwangmin.” He crossed his arms, “And I’m busy with Noona.”

                “But Ji Eun-unnie won’t understand what you are!” Seh Lyung argued, “Why do you think we’ve been keeping this secret for over a month?”

                “I thought Noona was your friend.” Minwoo narrowed his eyes in distaste, eyes that were once twinkly and bright. “Don’t you want her to be happy?”

                “She won’t be happy for long.” The girl’s voice was earnest, and she looked down. “Ten years from now, Ji Eun-unnie would want to get married. But how can she do that if you’re going to be sixteen forever? Stop it now before you really hurt her feelings.”

                “You’re just jealous.”

                As if it was an act of impulse, Seh Lyung’s hand went forward, poised to slap Minwoo.

                The four boyfriends froze in surprise; Minwoo’s the widest, as he could feel her palm hanging in the air, right next to his cheek. How could she let herself go this far? She’s changed so much because of them. Slowly, she put her hand down. “I can’t hurt you, I—I’m sorry.” She whispered, running out of her room. She rapped herself on the head. “Stupid, where did that come from?”  Where could she go now? She looked towards the open door of her uncle’s lab, and saw a figure of blond hair. Slowly, she trotted down the stairs and approached him.

                “Seh Lyungie?” he kept wiping his face, probably once wet with tears.

                She forced a smile. “I thought you could use a shoulder to lean on.” Which was a half-lie, considering she needed one too. 

                But Youngmin was more than willing to oblige, scooting a lab stool over to Seh Lyung, and resting his head on her shoulder. “I miss Kwangmin.” He said weakly.

                She couldn’t help but put her arm around Youngmin, it seemed like he needed more comfort than her. Kwangmin was still locked up in the glass capsule, where computers continue to scan him 24/7. “You have to let him wake up on his own. He will soon.”

                “It’s been nearly a week,” he whined, his nose rubbing against the fabric of the girl’s sweater. “why is it taking so long?”

                “Maybe he’s…” she sighed, having no idea what she was saying.

                Youngmin’s eyes fluttered shut, hoping it was all just a nightmare. “I heard your fight with Minwoo upstairs.”

                He had super hearing too. Seh Lyung sighed. “How did you find out you were a robot?” changing the subject immediately, she shifted uncomfortably in her spot.

                “Talk to me about Minwoo first.”

                Biting her lip, she felt Youngmin’s arms tighten around her waist. Despite the awkward position, she didn’t want him to pull away. “If you could hear everything, why are you asking me?”

                “Not that.” she could feel Youngmin’s robot strength kicking in, being almost smothered in his grip. “They’re still talking upstairs… why didn’t you slap him?”

                Seh Lyung wanted to push Youngmin away at that moment, but the situation was unavoidable. “I felt like I was ten years old again.”

                The blond pulled away slightly. “What?”

                “No, I felt like my mother. My mother did it to my father once. I remember her grinning when my dad’s cheek turned pink. But when I was about to do it to Minwoo,” she felt their positions being switched, as she now laid her head on Youngmin’s shoulder. “I knew I wouldn’t get the same satisfaction as my mother had.” She still couldn’t believe how she succumbed to this.

                “I’ve never had a mother,” Youngmin paused, “but who exactly are you trying to protect?”

                “I don’t know anymore.”

                In desperate need to avert this topic, Youngmin openly said, “I was created knowing I was a robot, but Kwangmin didn’t. It was probably to test out how well one that thinks he’s human acts human, and one that doesn’t. It’s confusing, which is why I tried to forget about it.” Youngmin took a deep breath. “Until I met you.”

                Her? She didn’t ask as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Checking the caller ID, she pressed it to Youngmin’s face. “Would it make you feel better if you answered Ji Eun-unnie’s call?

                Shaking his head, he smiled. It was one of the first sincere smiles since he had temporarily moved in. “I think I’m over her.”

                With a shrug, Seh Lyung pressed the accept button. “Yobeseyo?”

                “Seh Lyungie~! I know this is really sudden, but I’m so excited! Do you think you can come on a date with me Saturday? I still haven’t gotten a response from Se Young, but I’m bringing Minwoo, but you should take your boyfriend too! It’ll be like a triple date!”

```

                Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin were quietly cleaning Seh Lyung’s room. Minwoo had left her room to charge. Jeongmin cleaned the glass mirror, which for some reason was dusty. Hyunseong made her bed, and Donghyun was folding away her school uniform.

                They had long ignored Youngmin and Seh Lyung’s conversation downstairs, wanting to respect their privacy. But one thing was for sure, they all had the same thoughts running through their minds.

                Jeongmin looked at his reflection for a long time, but not to admire his handsome face. “Hyung?”

                Everyone could feel the tension. “Yeah?” Donghyun answered.

                “You know what Seh Lyung said before?” Jeongmin asked, delicately touching his face. It was baby smooth, devoid of age or time.

                “What did she say?” Donghyun pretended to have no idea what Jeongmin was asking.

                Hyunseong balled up a clump of bed sheet fabric with his fist. “You know what he’s talking about.”

                “When she said to Minwoo, ten years from now, he’ll be sixteen forever. Ten years from now he’ll only end up leaving Ji Eun and breaking her heart.” Jeongmin said anyway, making the two in the room relive that painful conversation. “Tell me it isn’t true.” He begged.

                Pursing his lips together, Donghyun took his time to fold up Seh Lyung’s uniform, attaching the name tag on the pocket, perfectly angled. Donghyun’s fingers traced lightly on his girlfriend’s embossed hangul lettering, almost forlornly, “Tell you what isn’t true?”

                “Act like a leader, dammit!” for the second time in the span of a week, Hyunseong snapped. He was always built up on waiting for his answer, but this time he couldn’t take it. Seh Lyung was on the line, which was his only life line. “Is it true… that we’re going to end up hurting Seh Lyung’s feelings?”

                Was it true, that they were going to end up leaving Seh Lyung? Could a robot stay in love with their human forever? The two looked to Donghyun for an answer, a positive answer of reassurance. Donghyun’s eyes failed to reach the two other robots, as he wished he could be the strong leader they wanted him to be.

                “I don’t know.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo...

Okay, so on Boyfriend W Academy, I loved Jeongmin. Gosh, he was so active with the screaming and the whining XD He's such a kid, I loved it. And then Minwoo's voice was all squeaky and cute when he was ready to jump and when Donghyun tried to scare him! But then when I watched Boyfriend Weekly Idol I pretty much thought Hyunseong ruled the show. He totally should've deserved a ribbon. Then Youngmin's awkward dancing... then Kwangmin's shuffle, and falling in love with Donghyun's girl group dancing~ but I was sad Jeongmin didn't get as much screen time, he's usually the reaction of the group and I found it a tad lacking...

BUT THEN MINWOO FELL AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE FOR ME. He looked really hurt like he wanted to cry ;_; Either it didn't really hurt or he's just a really good actor.

kimhyunwoos_: Here, refer to this: http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/34946-boyfriends-no-min-woo-facebook-account/ and Minwoo shall speak to us in English one day! His beautiful English in Boyfriend's songs are overlooked -_- Jeongmin seems like a sweet boyfriend to me, all the boyfriends do :)

Minkwang_: Hopefully Minwoo will come back soon!

Youngmin4eva: Yay, a computer :) Alright, thanks, and good luck!

bluedragon: Boyfriend is perfection. I know, I wanted Ji Eun to be the indirect type of antagonist. I mean, who could possibly hate IU? She is the cutest thing. ^-^

TabzzVee: I guess Minwoo is defective? Don't worry, I like Minwoo too, there should definitely be a happy ending.

ringgoB: Dispose? Yes. Maybe so, maybe not so?

trish_042405: Maybe I'm kidding, maybe I'm not? Hahaha! Oh Minwoo, how I love him so :p Thank you! And I'll always appriciate your long comments and rambling! One day I won't even be able to reply to your precious comments ;_; Hopefully I'll get to the position that my story's so epic and awesome I'll get more comments of love that I won't be able to reply to most of.

B-HorromiChan: I love blond Youngmin! But I think he caught my eye in Sistar's PUSH PUSH MV, I loved his face a lot. I didn't know who he was though. And i thought YoungKwang weren't brothers and just my eyes tricking me into the usual "all Koreans look alike" then a year later I watched Boyfriend and thought Youngmin was so ugly, but then I realized it was the PUSH PUSH cameo guy and I was like OMG.

ELFyourface: Yes, Se Young is very annoying. Say it again! Ahaha, yes, Minwoo is a bit... flawed. But I think everyone is, even robots.

minwoo: Updated ^^

Ranvadew: Donghyun would be my awesome brother-maid if I ever got the chance, and I'd make him hook me up with his super hot dongseangs ;) to me, Seh Lyung was never thought to be the jealous type until now... hehe~

Lilmisschique: Maybe I should make a fight scene of HyunseongJeongmin against Minwoo one day... ahah, kidding~ unless you didn't want me to be kidding...

So... about my UCC...

It's really bad. My dancing is terrible, and Minwoo is such a good dancer and I pretty much butchered it...

But I said I'd show it to you. Comment, like and share so it'll get a bit more recongintion and likelihood that Boyfriend will watch it? Please? Thanks!

Hopefully it'll just make Boyfriend laugh, especially the end part >.< I got so scared when the guy rang the doorbell! But it was just the guy with my take-out. Sigh, I'm such a spazz. Oh well, I've tried my luck...

~Camille