Saturday Evening

Absolute Boyfriend

                “No way!”

                “Please!” Seh Lyung’s hands were laced together, almost begging the boy. She used all her puppy pouts and aegyo eyes to make him say yes.

                Jeongmin punched the porch steps, nearly making a dent in the wood. He looked up at the night sky, where the stars reflected in his eyes. He reached for her hand, it with his thumb as if he were holding a delicate piece of glass. “Kim Seh Lyung, I love you. You know I love you more than anything in this world. I would go halfway across the world; I’d swim to Europe and back just to get you authentic French creampuffs. Heck, I’d give you my life...”

                She had nothing left but to smile at his little poetic monologue. It would’ve been more romantic if not for the fact…

                “But there is no way in hell that I would go on a date with Lee freaking Se Young!”

                And the circle continued. “C’mon!” she whined, shaking his arm back and forth. “Se Young-sunbae needs someone to go with her on Saturday! Ji Eun-unnie is asking me to help her find a date so we can all go! Be a nice boy and just do this for me!”

                “Do you not know how Lee Se Young acts?” he asked. But of course, she wouldn’t. Seh Lyung had only met her once and knew her only as Ji Eun’s best friend, assuming that if Ji Eun was nice, and so would Se Young.  “She’s like ice on fire.”

                “That doesn’t make sense.” She giggled, finding his little simile silly.

                Giving up, he leaned his head back, resting it on Seh Lyung’s lap. They both shifted a little to be more comfortable. Jeongmin grabbed her hand, making it rest on his head. It took her a few seconds, but she ended up threading her fingers through Jeongmin’s soft tousled honey-colored hair. She wondered how it got so silky. “You know,” he closed his eyes, smiling. “You’re the only person I let touch my hair.”

                “Really.” She said, wishing his hair was longer so she could braid it, she tried not to laugh at the thought. “I feel so special.”

                Jeongmin chuckled at her sarcasm. “You should. It’s not every day a pretty girl like yourself happens to stumble upon a pretty boy like myself.” Seh Lyung was feeling a little cold in the night air, but with her hands weaved through Jeongmin’s air she felt a bit warmer. “You know, if you really want Se Young to go with someone, ask Hyunseong.”

                Instantly, Seh Lyung ripped Jeongmin’s head off her lap, and got up, letting his head hit hard on the porch. The perfect moment was unfortunately, ruined. “Thanks, Jeongminnie!” she said off her shoulder, running inside to find Hyunseong.

                He pouted, and rubbed his head. “I shouldn’t have said anything.”

                Back inside, Hyunseong was busy packing cold lunches for tomorrow when Seh Lyung popped out of nowhere and ambushed him. Hyunseong was lucky enough to put down the knife he was holding as he tumbled across the kitchen floor, Seh Lyung on top of him.

                Delirious, his eyes shot open. “Wha…?”

                “Hi, Hyunseong-oppa!” her voice sounded strangely sweet and eager.

                He looked up, and indeed it was the figure of Kim Seh Lyung, adorning pink and white pajamas. Drinking in his current position and Seh Lyung’s cute face, he managed to blurt out, “H-hi.”

                “Hyunseongie-oppa,” she cooed. “How much do you love me?”

                Was this a dream come true or something? Here was Seh Lyung, asking for his love? “I’ll—I’ll love you as much as you want me to!” he spluttered out. He tried sitting up, and Seh Lyung backed away slightly, sitting cross-legged. “Why are you asking such a thing?” he asked.

                Seh Lyung puffed out her cheeks, looking a bit reluctant. “Well, did you hear what I and Jeongmin were talking about on the porch?”

                He knew nothing about Jeongmin’s rendezvous with Seh Lyung, but only knew of them being really heart-to-heart. “A little, but I guess I was too occupied on making your lunch.”

                Nodding, they both got up, and Hyunseong resumed to making her lunch. She took note of the heart-shaped hams that was on top of her rice. “I have the biggest favor in the world to ask you.”

                “Does it involve me swimming to Europe to get creampuffs?” he joked, Hyunseong at least remembering that part of the conversation.

                Sadly, she shook her head. “It’s a mission even someone like Lee Jeongmin declined.”

                “Then it must be something special.” Hyunseong gave a low whistle as he put the top on her lunchbox, slipping it in the fridge.

                “Yeah, he refused to go on a date with Lee Se Young.”

                “What!?” Hyunseong’s jaw dropped. Who in the right mind would want to go on a date with Se Young?

                “Is she really that bad?” Seh Lyung sighed, feeling completely out of the loop.

                Wanting his girlfriend happy, he shook his head, pinching her cheek. “It isn’t a problem I can’t handle for you.” He knew this was going to be a suicide mission, but if it made Seh Lyung happy, he’d go through one day with Se Young.

```

                “Donghyun-oppa!”

                In a flash, Kim Donghyun appeared, scrambling inside Seh Lyung’s room, clutching some papers he needed to grade. “What is going—oh.” His yellow bunny slippers shuffled through the carpet as he took in the messy space. Apart from her bed being unmade, there were clothes strewn all over the floor and a bunch of makeup products opened and spread all over her vanity table. The room looked like one big, hot mess.

                And there sat Seh Lyung, in the middle of the room. She was still in her pajamas, and she held a curling iron in her left hand. Donghyun could see the heat radiating off of it from the doorway, and immediately sped to snatch it out of her hands before she could try using it on her hair. He lowered the heat, looking down at a sheepish Seh Lyung. “Your date’s in half an hour and you’re not even dressed!”

                “Sorry! I’ve never had to prepare myself for a date before!” she remembered how she was forced into her three previous dates with Boyfriend’s hyung line. It would be her first time to hang out in town with people from school, and no less the most popular girls in school, she wanted to make a good impression.

                Donghyun ran a lazy finger over Seh Lyung’s cheek, but not hard enough to smudge. “You’re even wearing makeup.” He chuckled softly, lowering the stick of her curling iron and taking a small piece of her hair. “Just let me do the work, okay? We don’t want you burning yourself.”

                Nodding softly, she let Donghyun do her hair for her. She had to clench her t-shirt because she was so nervous. Not to be with Kwangmin, but to be with Minwoo, and Ji Eun at the same time. She had to find a way to break them up before her uncle found out. At the very least she had Hyunseong and Kwangmin by her side. That was their secret plan. Get Minwoo back to normal.s In a matter of minutes, Donghyun had done wonders to her hair, letting it fall in two curly pigtails. But it still wasn’t enough, as she picked up one of her stuffed animals and threw it across the room.

                Frowning, Donghyun said, “That bear didn’t deserve to die.”

                Shooting him a look, she returned to the situation at hand. “I have nothing to wear!” she felt bad for snapping at him, but everything was overwhelming her. “I’m sorry… it’s just, ugh.”

                It was as if Donghyun saw a room full of clothes, but Seh Lyung saw a clean carpet. Whatever, he had just the idea. After all, he had seen Kwangmin’s outfit earlier this morning, though he wanted to surprise her. He scanned through the mountain of clothes (careful to avoid Seh Lyung’s undergarments) and finally pulled out an electric yellow sweater and a pair of light blue jeans. “Wear this, it’ll be perfect.”

```

                It was Saturday afternoon, and they started their triple date at the mall. Se Young magically appeared with Hyunseong by her side, wearing a long beige pea coat. Hyunseong adorned a navy blazer with dark jeans and white high-tops. Ji Eun wore a short salmon doll-dress, and her porcelain-skin and petite figure fit the clothing perfectly. Minwoo was wearing a red plaid shirt with ripped skinny jeans.

                “Uwah~!” Ji Eun jumped around, looking up and down at Kwangmin and Seh Lyung’s outfit.

                They were definitely the winners. Kwangmin was wearing a bright yellow hoodie and blue jeans, looking both casual and upbeat. Seh Lyung was wearing as well, a bright yellow hoodie and blue jeans. As planned secretively by Kim Donghyun, they were matching. But not just matching.

                “Couple outfits!” Ji Eun exclaimed, her fists balled cutely under her chin.

                Kwangmin leaned his head slightly towards Seh Lyung. “Did you plan this?” he whispered.

                She shook her head trying not to smile. “Donghyun-oppa. But it seems like a nice touch, no?”

                “Minwoo-ah, we should go get couple shirts next time!” Ji Eun said.

                Minwoo eyed the two for a split second, trying to figure out what was going on between the two of them. He looked to Hyunseong, who was caught in Se Young’s grasp. He linked pinkies with Ji Eun. “Sure, Jagi~”

                Kwangmin felt Seh Lyung stiffen beside him, and thoughtful enough, put his arm around her shoulder. He led her in front of everyone else, so she could avoid Minwoo. “C’mon, I think there’s a good stand over there that sells hot chocolate.”

                Unfortunately, Shim Hyunseong had no one to save him. Se Young was a sweet looking girl, really, she was. But whatever was on the inside just seemed completely twisted and didn’t fit. He didn’t mind her talking so much, or clinging to his arm every chance she got, but she could at least have the decency to refer to him.

                “So how’s Jeongminnie-oppa?” She kept asking, and the fact that it sounded so innocent made it seem like it wasn’t a big deal.

                “He’s fine. He’s at home, doing homework.”

                If Hyunseong was human his arm would’ve lost circulation and fallen off by now. He tried to smile sweetly at Se Young, who ate up every word he said. “Is that so? Well, at least you’re here to keep me company, right? I wonder what Jeongmin’s thinking about right now…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, you know a long time ago when I asked you to vote for two guys?

Well the first place was Kwangmin, who won the vote for Seh Lyung's date.

And I told you I'd abuse Hyunseong, right? Hyunseong will now die in the hands of--as Jeongmin puts it, "Lee freaking Se Young."

Lilmisschique: I don't think I'll be doing in the future. I'm the youngest in my class and I still have innocence. Sigh. But whatever. I really hope more of Boyfriend W Academy gets subbed. I'm really excited to understand what they're saying instead of just looking at their cute faces (not saying that it's bad.)

Youngmin4eva: Yay! I haven't been putting a lot of Kwangmin in, maybe I don't bother to put much of him in because he's so popular anyway. Sigh... I'm so mean.

ELFyourface: We're all cheering for Kwangmin, hehe. Awe Minwoo, he's such a rebel. No one likes his bad boy attitude >.<

bluedragon: Kwangmin finally has his time with Seh Lyung~ Dude Jeongmin is just so perfect to me lkdjkf;lf;lsdjf;. He's just awesome to write about in fanfiction. And I bet the twins are close in real life, I mean you can't stay away from a guy you've done over 35935890 CFs with.

B-HorromiChan: No problem! Thanks :)

Minkwang_: No, if you read one of the boyfriends asks if he remembers. And he says yes. So he knows he's a robot. Don't worry about Minwoo~~~

pipoomica: Yay, updated ^^

TabzzVee: Hehe, happy I could make you happy with my update!

minwoo: Oh, you don't have a favorite? I was going to take a wild guess and say Minwoo, ahaha. Oh well, I live near New York City. What about you?

Ranvadew: The Absolute Boyfriends will always be around to help Seh Lyung :) Thanks for your support!

OH AND OHMAHGAHHHH.

I'M SO NERVOUS. BOYFRIEND'S GOING TO BE ON LOVE SCANDAL. BOYFRIEND'S GOING ON A DATE WITH PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ME. WHAT IF MINWOO MAKES CUTE FACES AT ANOTHER GIRL. I JUST MIGHT DIE.

I finally heard an English word mutter out of Minwoo's mouth in Boyfriend Academy ep. 4. He said 'hi' to a girl on webcam. But it was so high and aegyo-filled I just wanted to faint. Now that I think about it my UCC's probably too lame or stupid and I'll never be able to webcame with them at 5 in the morning. Gah, I'm rambling. It's probably because Valentine's day is coming up. Bye.

~Camille

Oh don't worry, I'm not much of a hostile fangirl~ I have fanfiction for that.

~Camille