Heartless

Absolute Boyfriend

                Back inside, Kwangmin was the first one to fall asleep. Youngmin said it wasn’t a surprise, he said his brother was going to crash like a time bomb. Jeongmin was laying his head on Hyunseong’s lap, trying to look like he was actually tired. Donghyun appeared wide awake; making sure his younger ones fell asleep first.

                “I’m going up.” Seh Lyung mumbled, suppressing a yawn.

                Minwoo tugged on her arm, pouting. “Seh Lyungie! Stay please!” he whined.

                “I’m tired.” She mumbled, trying to get up.

                “Then can I sleep with you?” Minwoo asked, forcing his head on her shoulder. “Puh-puh please~!”

                Youngmin started laughing in the background, and she could tell that all the other guys were thoroughly amused. Seh Lyung’s lips formed a thin line, embarrassed. Why did Minwoo always have to be like this? Always so, clingy? The other boyfriends weren’t like this. He was just like a baby that always needed attention. It was annoying! Youngmin always had to about it, and she bet Kwangmin was just trying to be nice to hide his true feelings. She was tired of falling in the daily humiliation of dealing with No Minwoo.

                Mustering up some courage, she ripped her arm off of him. She didn’t even want to look at Minwoo, but she dared herself some more.

                In a sense, he looked shocked. He looked like someone kicked just his puppy (if he had one.) Confused, he reached out again to grab her arm.

                She got up. “Stop it.” She said.

                “Seh Lyungie—”

                “Stop it.” She repeated. Her tone was harsh like sandpaper. “You’re annoying.”

                Quietly, she walked up the stairs and headed to bed.

                Once the coast was clear, Youngmin let out a low whistle. “I guess she really isn’t your girlfriend.”

                Of all surprises, Minwoo’s head instantly snapped up. His eyes looked menacing, as he sent a harsh glare to the blond boy. His lips were still too frozen to speak or find words, but his aura was good enough to deepen the mood. He shook his head, grabbed a pillow, and went to the still sleeping Kwangmin. Everyone watched as he forced himself to sleep.

                Donghyun quickly ran upstairs to Seh Lyung’s room. Without warning, he the lights, causing Seh Lyung to jump out of bed. “Tomorrow morning you apologize to Minwoo.”

                “Why should I?” she asked, obviously mad.

                “Minwoo doesn’t know what is going on. It’s in his programing to act like this.”

                “Didn’t you say something about having an adapter that changes that?”

                Donghyun held his composure together as he sat at the foot of her bed. He sighed. “Minwoo’s made to be the youngest out of all of us, his intentions are supposed to be the most pure. He does one thing he only predicts one outcome. He’s still awake trying to figure out what he did wrong.”

                “That’s fine!” she exclaimed, throwing her hands out in the air. “You may not understand but I always feel that Minwoo is manipulating me. He knows that his stupid aegyo makes me tick and I’ll fall into his trap. In the most purest sense, he knows that I would never push him down because of that defense.” Her voice got low. “Until now.”

                “You hurt his feelings.” He said simply.

                “Feelings?” she said in disbelief. “Are you sure about that? Are they fake feelings? You guys fake breathe, fake eat. You guys have no feelings. I’m sorry that it’s just so hard of me to accept you guys, but I’ve never experienced a real relationship, and me being forced into it isn’t easy.”

                Donghyun was obviously hurt. They had no feelings? His leadership washed away bit by bit. “Just clean up your mess.” He muttered, leaving the room.

                She felt her phone vibrate on her desk. She groaned in protest, but answered it. “What?”

                “Yah. Is that any way to treat your uncle?”

                “Sahm-chon!” She exclaimed in disbelief. “I’m sorry. I’m just so frustrated with… this math equation!” she lied, hoping he couldn’t see past her façade.

                “Ask Minwoo, I programed him to be good in arithmetic.” K.Will said through on the other line.

                She evaded the comment about Minwoo as she smoothed her bed sheets. “Where are you!” she asked, her face contorted in a grimace. “I have to deal with six boys, do you think that’s fine with you!”

                “Well, Youngmin and Kwangmin maybe.” Her uncle replied thoughtfully. “But isn’t it interesting to see the Boyfriend series interact with humans?”

                “No… I don’t care.” She replied, leaning her head back on the headboard. “Just come home now.”

                “Ah, got it. But I’ll only come home if you do this one thing for me…” Seh Lyung pressed her cellphone to her ears a little more. “Go in my room and get my video camera. Then record their behaviors. I don’t want to miss a single bit of information I can put in the log!—”

                “NO!” End call.

                The next morning, Seh Lyung rolled around in bed, not wanting to get up. She leaned into her pillow, and inhaled. For some reason, it smelt especially nice. She was being hugged perfectly between her blankets.

                “Good morning.”

                She turned around, her eyes widened, and she tried to scream.

                Jeongmin got up and covered . “Shh.” He said, trying to calm her down. He noticed her eyes travel to the thin wife beater he wore, which made it even worse. But her muffled protests wouldn’t cease. He leaned his face towards her. “If you don’t shut up, I’ll kiss you.”

                And she stopped.

                The young boy laughed. “I just got here, so relax. We didn’t sleep together, I just happened to sneak in at the right time.”

                “Why are you here?” she asked, almost breathless.

                “I wanted to see how a bed felt like… and I missed you,” he said simply, falling back in the plush bed. “And I’d like to say you made quite a show last night.”

                She rolled her eyes, getting out of bed and to the bathroom, and Jeongmin followed. “Go away,” she said, but left the door open anyway.

                “See, if you said that to Minwoo,” Jeongmin reached for her pink toothbrush and put some mint-flavored paste on it. “He would be bawling by now.”

                “Would you stop talking about him?” she snapped, snatching her toothbrush away from Jeongmin’s hand.

                “Why are you so defensive about him?” he finally asked, crossing his arms.

                “Why should he cause problems for me?” she retorted, shaking her head.

                “Having a boyfriend isn’t all happiness. It’s supposed to have its ups and downs.” Jeongmin said, letting her brush her teeth. When she didn’t he grabbed her toothbrush once again and started ran it under the tap. He stuffed the toothbrush in and started doing the job for her. “It’s perfectly normal.” He continued. “But you just can’t avoid it the rest of your life.”

                Seh Lyung huffed, and pulled Jeongmin’s hand away from , and rinsed. Jeongmin grabbed a fluffy towel and let her wipe her face. “He’ll forget about it.”

                “I know you think we’re just four metal bodies, Seh Lyung, emotionless beings.” The young man scratched his head, as he stared at the mirror and tried fixing his hair. “But didn’t you just see me laugh before? Did you not see me smile, or how startled I was when you started to scream?”

                She was just a whole mess of emotions these past two days. She was happy to be with Hyunseong and Donghyun at the mall. She was mad at Minwoo for how could you put it, being too cute? And now she was annoyed at Jeongmin, but that was because he was making her feel extremely guilty for letting all of this happen. Like she said, there were guests in this house. She ruined it with her drama. She turned to Jeongmin, who smiled sadly.

                “We’re not heartless.”

                Downstairs, the other five were in really in-depth conversation. It was actually really touchy to Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Minwoo. But Youngmin and Kwangmin seemed so serious about it that they just had to continue.

                Minwoo tried his best to avoid confrontation, and decided to prepare breakfast. But he had no idea what to make that tasted good to Youngmin and Kwangmin. He only knew how to make foods Seh Lyung liked. He sighed, and checked his computer backgrounds. He decided to make crepes for breakfast. They’re Seh Lyung’s favorite.

                “Where do you live?” Youngmin asked.

                “In a little apartment not too far from here.” Donghyun said, forcing a smile.

                “How often do you eat?”

                “A lot!” Hyunseong exclaimed, finding interest in the food from last night.

                “As much as we need to.” The leader said tightly.

                Seh Lyung and Jeongmin returned, silently taking seats in the little circle of people. Feeling awkward, she tugged on her dark hair so it covered her face. She listened in on the conversation, trying to give off too much interest or attention.

                Youngmin’s face was filled with pity, and it was evident that Kwangmin felt a little stab in his heart. “Wah, I feel so bad for you guys. I want to cry!” Youngmin shouted dramatically, throwing his arms around Minwoo and Hyunseong. “You have to work late at night in ty host clubs and you can’t even eat normally because you have to pay rent! You don’t even know what Pokémon is! This is terrible!”

                “Hyung…” Kwangmin muttered under his breath, trying to pull his brother away from the dumbstruck boys. “You’re overreacting.”

                “I may be overreacting, but their situation isn’t over exaggerated!” Youngmin wailed, shaking Kwangmin’s shoulders back and forth like some ragdoll.

                Seh Lyung’s head perked up, genuinely confused. What were they talking about? She kept silent to avoid confrontation, and waited for her answer to pop up. She narrowed her eyes to Donghyun, who was purposely avoiding her. Hyunseong fiddled with his fingers. Minwoo was rocking his head back and forth, acting naïve. And Jeongmin half-smiled, almost amused. Finally, Youngmin snapped his fingers together.

                “I got it!” Youngmin exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. “From now on, hyungs and Minwoo, are going to live with us!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I know you're all, wtheck with Minwoo.

Basically I've been giving him a lot of attention (in my opinion) and since all this action's stirring up. I guess I'm trying to say...

that I'm temporarily killing off Minwoo.

Not entirely! He'll be there... sorta.

I promise you the next few chapters will be freaking awesome.

Harumi_Inspirit: I've updated! Please be happy :D

ELFyourface: I want a boyfriend like them too, hehe~

Ham_Pudding: To be honest I didn't really like Jeongmin's hats, or haircut. It's distracting me from his face >.< Sigh, Kwangmin is Boyfriend's Yoona.

xamiela44: 4MINFTW

Truelove96: Donghyun and Jeongmin! Daebak~ It was so difficult to write about Donghyun at first, but as soon as I watched a bit of Boyfriend-selfcam I got him!

yeologist: Oh, that darn dance break. Poor Minwoo, who ripped his pants during the live preformance. We all know the color of his underwear now.

EunKiGfs: Yep! I loved that. I even re-watched it specifically for this fanfic.

~Camille