Zero Plus Six Equals Kwangmin

Absolute Boyfriend

                He was 05.

                “Don’t call me that!”

                “We’re on the same playing field.”

                “Shut up!”

                “Absolute boyfriend lover series 05 and 06. Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin.” Donghyun recited blankly. “Created on May 26th—”

                “No! We were born on April 25th 1995!”

                “And the last of the series to be produced.” Donghyun continued as if Youngmin wasn’t in the room. “Only to be woken up prematurely.”

                Youngmin finally gave up trying to convince Donghyun. His arms went limp, defeated.

                “Ah!” Out of nowhere, Donghyun curled his fingers together and lifted his fist, aiming dangerously for Youngmin’s neck. Not even two seconds passed when his arm became a blur and Youngmin just as quickly dodged it, narrowly lifting up his arm just in time. This little course of action proved Donghyun’s suspicions. If Youngmin was human, Donghyun’s punch would’ve been strong enough to shatter his bones to pieces.

                 “I knew something was up with you two.” The contact between Youngmin’s arm and Donghyun’s fist caused instant metal abrasion, causing their body parts to smoke. “Welcome, 05.” Donghyun bit out, his teeth gritted together tightly.

                They finally pulled away, each stepping back one meter. Smoke was rising in the air. Donghyun didn’t want to hurt Youngmin. They were the same, but he just hated the betrayal. He was fooled.

                “Don’t tell Kwangmin.” Youngmin was in no position, but his pleading called for desperation.

                Donghyun raised an eyebrow, egging him on.

                “Kwangmin thinks he’s human.” Youngmin admitted, his eyes growing teary again. “They’re put false memories in his computer; it’s bad enough to keep this a secret on my own. He tries to sleep, but charging functions make himself wake up in the middle of the night, and sometimes powers down in the day. He tries to eat, but never understands why he never has an appetite.” Youngmin’s eyes were turning red, and this time he didn’t bother to wipe away his tears.

                From Donghyun’s pocket, he brandished a red handkerchief, and reached over to dab Youngmin’s face. “…Why do you cry?” he asked in disbelief.

                Youngmin let his hyung fix himself up, his body numb. “Can’t you?”

```

                The hallways were relatively empty at this time, but one student just happened to cross that particular hallway. He noticed the classroom was closed, and yet he could hear the two voices in the room clearly. For some reason it was as if he was hearing them talk right next to him. But what he was hearing was a completely different story.

                “I couldn’t have failed!” Youngmin.

                “You didn’t.” Donghyun. What, so Youngmin passed his exam? So why did Donghyun say he failed?

                “… You live with Seh Lyung. You’re not a real teacher!”

                What? This was getting out of control. He mutely reached for the door handle, only to find out it was locked. But he refused to knock on the door, and continued to listen in. “See? We have tears, we have natural feelings!” What was Youngmin getting on about, was he crazy? “In a few years you’ll be scrap metal, but Kwangmin and I will be able to grow old with her!”

                Scrap metal? But they were definitely not talking about used cars. The boy backed away. What was this? He wanted to stop the conversation, but couldn’t help himself.

                “We’re on the same playing field.” He was so confused, what was he missing? “Absolute Boyfriend lover series. 05 and 06, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin.”

                The boy slowly pushed a finger to his chest. “Me?” he asked himself, in the quietest of voices. This was a joke, right? Very funny, hyungs. The blinds were down, but Kwangmin peeked right in the sliver between them, getting a tiny look at the tense situation between Youngmin and Donghyun.

                His eyes widened when he saw smoke in the air. Did Donghyun just try to hit Youngmin? Where was the smoke coming from? “Youngmin-hyung…” he mumbled, scared for the both of them.

                “Don’t tell Kwangmin.” Don’t tell Kwangmin what?

                “Kwangmin thinks he’s human.”

                He couldn’t take all of this information at one time. Because it sounded so unreal and fantasy-like, but it couldn’t itch away the fact he sort of believed it. He ran off, ready to look for some answers.

                Meanwhile, Seh Lyung was busy in the living room. She was watching Music Bank and procrastinating on her homework when she heard someone ringing her doorbell. She ignored it for a few seconds, mentally telling them to wait. But it kept ringing like some sort of impatient little bug. She groaned, wishing that the person would just go away. Seh Lyung rolled off the couch and crawled over to the door, only standing up to open it. “Hello—”

                Kwangmin stormed inside, leaving the door ajar. His hair was a mess, windblown and tangled.

                “Kwangmin-ah?” she asked, looking up at him with worry. “What’s wrong?”

                “You’re the only person I can trust right now.” He choked, his voice low. As much as Seh Lyung loved the fact he said he trusts her, she couldn’t help but sense a bad feeling in him. “Now tell me the truth. What is Kim Donghyun?”

“Huh?”

                Kwangmin shook her shoulders violently, almost hurting her. “Is he human or not!?”

                Seh Lyung’s eyes widened, letting his words sink in. “I… don’t know what you’re talking about.”

                “You’re lying!” He snapped.

                Should she just tell him? How did he even find out?

                Without warning, the dark-haired boy stormed off into the kitchen, opening every drawer he could get his hands on. Finally, he held up a small paring knife, its top sharp and shining. “Kwangmin!” she shrieked, her eyes staring at the weapon in his hand. But she was too much of a coward to move. He ripped open his shirt, the buttons flying off. He tried sticking the knife into his skin, but it bounced back like rubber.

                Seh Lyung’s eyes widened, why isn’t he bleeding? “Sahm-chon!” she cried for her uncle upstairs, watching Kwangmin try a different approach. Forcing her feet to move, she managed to grab his arm but it wasn’t enough to stop his strength.

                He quickly stabbed himself downwards from the middle of his chest, creating a small incision and ripping open the skin. It revealed everything in what a true machine looked like. Little silver sprockets replaced veins, while brass pumps did who knows what. Unreal. Kwangmin delicately traced his insides, both fascinated and creeped out. And out of nowhere, he collapsed to the ground, looking dead.

                “Sahm-chon!” Seh Lyung called for dear life, unable to handle this reality. He was a robot too? What about Youngmin? Did he know anything? She ran to the foot of the stairs. “KIM HYUNG-SOO!” her voice cracked, tears falling at the horrible image in front of her. It was like a horror version of watching Pinocchio being tinkered on. As soon as she saw her Uncle up the hall in confusion she yanked his arm violently, dragging him to Kwangmin.

                “What is this…” K.Will’s shaken stare eyed Kwangmin more, taking in the material and metal that was falling out of Kwangmin’s chest. He recongnized the build immediately, it was definitely his work. “I built you…?” he whispered, going unnoticed as Seh Lyung’s cries muffled him out.

                “Please fix him!” to his surprise, the genuine tears in Seh Lyung’s eyes wouldn’t stop. She fell to the ground, begging on her knees. “Please!”

                K.Will gave a firm nod, not wanting to disappoint her niece. In all honesty, he only had a faint idea of what was going on. This was such a turn of events, the pair of human boys he called endangerments to his Boyfriend Program in reality were his Boyfriend Program.  “Call the others.”

                In a matter of minutes without the needed call, Donghyun and Youngmin appeared, rushing over to Kwangmin. “I didn’t bother to detect his presence while we were talking, I’m sorry I didn’t notice sooner, Youngmin.” Donghyun said solemnly, looking down.

                Youngmin shook his head at his elder. “It would’ve happened anyway.” Yougmin’s voice was rough and cracked, almost like a battered puppy. He rushed over to his brother, trying to cover up Kwangmin’s open chest with the torn shirt. “Mianhae Kwangmin… mianhae.” He darted his eyes to K.Will, just as teary as Seh Lyung. “Please save my brother!” he begged. “I’ll do anything! I’ll sell my parts; I’ll sell our house, just please!”

                K.Will’s eyes softened just the slightest. Even though they were robots, this was brotherly love. Two crying teenagers in one day, he couldn’t fight it. “I’ll do what I can.” He walked over to the laboratory door and unlocked the deadbolt. “05… Jo Youngmin… and 01, please help me carry Jo Kwangmin… 06, to the lab.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGAH. So many questions. WHAT DRAMA. Be patient, they'll be answered eventually. Hey, did you guys expect Youngmin and Kwangmin to be robots? Honestly? Did you see all the hints? If you tell me all the hints (roughly about two or three of them, if you have more... I miscalculated and I apologize in advance) I'll make a mini-one shot with Seh Lyung and your bias. Not kidding. Gosh, I make such annoying contests that require so much effort.

[<3 Teen Top Crazy]

Lilmisschique: Go ahead! You can swear like a sailor XD I just never take my time to swear profusely in stories because I don't want to offend other readers, if they would feel offened. AND YES, A ROBOT SHOULD BREAK IF IT GOES AGAINST IT'S PROGRAMMING. I guess Minwoo's just going to die... why do I love abusing my bias?

ringgoB: I don't know why and sorry if you feel insulted but... everytime I look at your username I have to sing the B-I-N-G-O song. Anyways, hoh dang~ they're robots.

bluedragon: NO BBY MINWOO. Not Ji Eun. The beautiful Ji Eun who rejected you in K.Will's music video~ I really never know what to do with Kwangmin, so I made him freak out this chapter. Why am I always killing off someone. Now Kwangmin's temporarily dead. Darn it. 0 + 5 = Youngmin, so now, 0 + 6 = Kwangmin.

janlauricebautista: Yes! Now Youngmin and Kwangmin don't have the advantage when it comes to Seh Lyung. Yay, equality XD Hm, I hope you guys don't hate Ji Eun...

Minkwang_: What if Minwoo marries Ji Eun and hates Seh Lyung forever. The horror. Maybe I should write a 'what if' one shot and make everyone cry. The quota of robots goes from four to six!

Superdbskjunior: Yep, the last SMTown for now, which was NYC. Gah. What an amazing experience. If you readers want, I'll tell you guys my SMTown story~ well, if you really should be asking me if Youngmin is a robot if you're reading the story, I don't like blatantly telling things, sorry~

B-HorromiChan: I guess everyone knew YoungKwang were suspicious from the start, gah, maybe I wasn't subtle enough with the hinting.

ELFyourface: That's awesome, you hate Se Young. I mean, the character, not the actual person. But in Don't Touch My Girl in the end she's seen as a cheater. So kind of playgirl-ish? Anyways, YoungKwang~

kimhyunwoos_: Would you like a tissue to dry your tears? You will know how YoungKwang got that way in future chapters~ I feel strange to say this, but I'm in love with the mini-story  made. Minwoo's baby abs are underrated, not that I don't love the Hyung line's muscles XD What am I saying...

minwoo: I have updatedddddd!

chattykitkat: Baby come back~ you can blame it all on me~ Seh Lyung should totally sing that to Minwoo... if Minwoo wasn't falling for Ji Eun... darn it, what have I done. I've just hurt all Minwoo fans. Thank you!

I'm almost to 80 subscribers! I wanna cry tears of joy ;_;

~Camille