Absolute Boyfriend Christmas Special - Pink Romance

Absolute Boyfriend

Before reading, please note that this chapter is completely irrelevant  to the current fanfiction. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, this is just my way to express my Christmas spirit.

Consider this as my Chrismas gift to you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           

                “It’s been a long time since I’ve decorated a tree.” Seh Lyung admitted, reaching in the cardboard box once again for the final ornament; a glittery silver star to place on top of the tree.

                Without warning, she felt herself being separated from the ground and onto someone’s shoulder. She squeaked, but the person’s grip was strong, and didn’t falter. She noticed that her eye was to the tip of the tall Christmas tree, and smiled, placing the star on the green top. She slightly ruffled the boy’s hair. “Thank you, Hyunseong-oppa!”

                He gracefully placed her down and nodded, and returned to clean the rest of the house.

                “Ugh, I should’ve seen this coming.” Professor K.Will mumbled under his breath, pacing the floor of the carpet, which was about as white as the blanket of snow outside.

                “People don’t usually decorate their trees on Christmas eve.” Seh Lyung muttered under her breath.

                “Well it appears that I need one if I’m going to throw a Christmas party.” K.Will reached over and snatched a cookie from the kitchen table, fresh from the oven. “Hmm. I don’t like this one. Can you make one with almond extract instead?”

                Jeongmin was wearing the frilly pink apron Hyunseong wore when they were first created. His left cheek was lightly powdered with flour as he started baking cakes. “Almond? Arasso, hyungnim!”

                K.Will beamed, loving how everything was going according to plan. “And 04, did you make sure the decorations outside all light up?”

                Maknae No Minwoo nodded energetically, the fresh snow prancing off his shiny brown hair. He had just come outside and finished putting up light strings the front yard. “Neh, hyungnim!”

                “And 01, did you—”

                “Would you stop working them to death!?” Seh Lyung outbursted, crossing her arms in defiance. “If the police found out you’re making them do all this labor for them you could be arrested!” she exclaimed, half-joking.

                “It isn’t illegal if they’re not human.” Her uncle replied as if he had just heard the dumbest thing in the world. “As I was saying, did you finalize the guest list, 01?”

                “Of course!” Kim Donghyun had his black glasses on once again, making him look more professional as he scanned the names on his clipboard. “Yoon Bora, Kim Hyorin, Kang Soyu, and Kim Dasom.”

                “Yah, they’re all girls!” Seh Lyung remarked, thousands of possibilities of the relationship between them and K.Will popped up awkwardly in her head.

                “They’re my co-workers!” her uncle reasoned.

                Seh Lyung added, “And put Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin on the list!”

                “Yah, not those twins!” K.Will complained. “You have enough boyfriends!” Four, to be exact. He turned his attention back to Donghyun. “Don’t forget to include my bosses! Kim Shi Dae and Seo Hyun Joo!”

                Seh Lyung stuck her tongue out, folding away the ornament boxes. “Well then in that case, I don’t have enough human friends!” she piled them up on a tower one by one. “And you can’t argue because I already invited them and they said yes!” She bounced up and down, excited for tomorrow’s festivities. “Did you invite Mom and Dad?”

                K.Will sadly shook his head. “They’re busy.”

                “With what? It’s the holidays!”

                Sighing, Professor K.Will gave her niece a little one-armed hug. “They’re busy avoiding eachother.”

                “Oh.”

                As if their sixth sense called them, all four boyfriends appeared by Seh Lyung’s side, giving her reassuring words and happy smiles.

                “See!” K.Will proudly showed off his four creations doing their job perfectly. “At the very least be happy your boyfriends were available to celebrate the holidays with you!”

                She nodded, feeling a little better. “But I need to make a phone call to my parents. I still got to wish them a happy vacation; I’ll be down in a bit!” With that, she trotted up the stairs, her soft boots echoing with each step.

                K.Will waited for a few seconds before making all of the boyfriends lean forward.

                “What is it, hyungnim? My cookies are going to burn!” Jeongmin whined, acting like a grandma making food for his grandchildren.

                In a flash, K.Will brandished a small plant out of his pocket. It was dark green and had a couple of berries sticking out of it.

                “Would you like me to put that in water?” Hyunseong asked, reaching to grab it, but K.Will ignored him, making them follow him to the main doorway to the kitchen.

                With a little tape, he stuck the little thing smack in the middle of the door hinge, letting it dangle. “No thanks, 02. This isn’t an ordinary plant—yah! 03, get back here!”

                “Sorry!” Jeongmin quickly turned off the oven and threw the cookies down on the burner, not even bothering to find ovenmitts (not that he would burn his skin.) “But the cookies were about to turn black!”

                “Anyways, this is a mistletoe plant. Weird name for a plant, right?”

                Minwoo’s eyes were getting wider as he listened to his hyung, looking like a little boy getting a bedtime story on Christmas Eve—which he kind of was. “What does this plant do?”

                “This plant has magical powers!” K.Will said, moving his hands around all crazily. He forced himself not to laugh because his robots were so genuinely interested in such a little thing. “See, if a younger man and a younger woman meet under this mistletoe at the right time on Christmas, they have to kiss each other!”

                “Kiss!?” Boyfriend exclaimed, their jaws dropping.

                K.Will started wagging his pointer finger around. “They have to kiss, no exceptions. And as you know, the only young female suitor in this house is your girlfriend, Seh Lyung.” Feeling a little devilish, K.Will added in a smirk. “I’ll leave this competition to you.”

```

                “Seh Lyungie! Merry Christmas!” Youngmin ran through the front door and took the young girl in his arms, easily spinning her around. “I’ve missed you! And your outfit looks so cute!”

                “You think?” She blushed, twirling around. She was wearing an oversized light blue sweater dress with white flats. She wasn’t planning to go outside, so she didn’t bother wearing any winter shoes.

                Kwangmin came in tow, brandishing a small gift box from behind his back. “You always look cute!”

                Nervous, Seh Lyung reached for the perfect wrapped box in Kwangmin’s hands. “You got me a gift?” she asked in amazement. “Now I feel bad! We’re going shopping this week and getting you two a late Christmas gift from me!”

                In the spur of the moment, Seh Lyung hugged Kwangmin tightly, and the unexpectedness caused them to stumble near the kitchen doorway…

                “Got’cha!” Jeongmin popped up out of nowhere, holding up a plate of cookies. “Almond cookies, Kwangmin-goon?” he asked, pressing a cookie to Kwangmin’s lips, snapping them shut. He spared a glance at the mistletoe Kwangmin and Seh Lyung just narrowly missed. Fewf.

                “Why don’t you open up our gift in the kitchen where it’s quiet?” Youngmin urged, his blond head of hair directly under the mistletoe.

                Youngmin was about to grab Seh Lyung’s arm and pull her inside when…

                “Seh Lyungie!” Minwoo beat him to it, snatching his precious girl away from him and dragging her over to the couch. “Why don’t you open my gift first?” he said, but his hands were empty.

                The twins rolled their eyes at their friend’s childishness, and followed them over to the couch.

                A tall brunette in kill heels leaned herself to K.Will. “Those boys are so cute! Willie-oppa, how do you know them?”

                “A few of my honor students.” He shrugged. “Hyorin-ah, who do you think is the best match for Seh Lyung. It seems like they like her, don’t they?”

                Dasom poked her head in their conversation, giggling. “Are you trying to set her up or something?”

                Soyu rolled her eyes, but nevertheless couldn’t hide her smile. “You guys are unbelievable.” She muttered, only loud enough for Donghyun to hear.

                “They’re trying to make sure no one else gets under the mistletoe with Seh Lyung but themselves.” He clarified, pretending to take a sip of his water.

                Hyunseong was told to loosen up, and currently had his arm linked with another girl, trying to hide his embarrassment. “Call me Bora-noona!” the girl said to him, her eyes twinkling. “You’re K.Will-oppa’s honor students, right? What do you major in?”

                He blushed, shrugging with complete bashfulness. “Uh… music.”

                “Really, sing me a song!” she urged. Her features weren’t flirty, and it wasn’t threatening, and Hyunseong immediately warmed up to his noona as he cleared his throat.

                “Pink pink pink pink romance~ round and round my heart goes around~”

                “Uwah~!” Seh Lyung took out the tiny snow globe from its box, cradling the winter wonderland in her hands. Her eyes got big as she gave it a little shake, watching the colorful glitters rain on the tiny painted ice rink. Then she winded up the little peg on the end. Saranghae saranghae saranghaeyo~ “Thank you, Youngmin and Kwangmin!”

                “Minwoo-gift time!” the brunette cheered, waving his hands up. The twins waited expectedly for Minwoo’s gift, since he made it sound so special. Even a few of the elders stopped to check what was going on. But his hands remained at his side, showing no planning of moving them.

                Seh Lyung coughed. “Where is this gift you speak of…”

                Minwoo stuck his hand inside the couch and took out a large wrapping bow, putting it atop his head. “I’m your gift! I love you Seh Lyungie!” he said happily, throwing his arms around the girl.

                Out of nowhere, Jeongmin reached over and grabbed Minwoo by the ear, a wooden spoon poised in his other hand, looking like a deranged housewife. “Quit hogging her and come help me with the roast.”

                There were rounds of giggles from the room, as Minwoo felt like a little kid as he kicked around and started whining, the bow still attached to his hair. “I need to bring her to the plant hyungggggg~!”

                “The plant?” Seh Lyung mumbled to herself. “What plant?” she got up and followed the two, Kwangmin and Youngmin following, wondering what they were talking about. Once she was in view of the kitchen, Minwoo noticed her immediately, and his face lit up, running over to her full speed.

                Being the helpful dongseang, Kwangmin was starting to speed up, noticing that Jeongmin seemed to be cooking so much for just one person, and wanting to help.

                “Youngmin-ah!” The blond boy turned to Hyunseong, who was for some reason yelling unnecessarily from across the living room. “Pull Seh Lyung’s arm!”

                “What?” he asked, but on reflex listened to his hyung’s command, snatching Seh Lyung by the arm lightly, causing them both to stop. “Why do I have to—”

                And it was suddenly a blur. The mistletoe above the kitchen door hinge being a makeshift spotlight, it was only until the last second until Minwoo and Kwangmin seemed to notice each other.

                Their lips crashed in frenzy. Kwangmin and Minwoo’s eyes widened, their lips feeling an odd burning sensation.

                “OMO!” the girls started laughing uncontrollably, in large contrast to the stunned males in the room.

                “Minwoo-ah?” K.Will called calmly.

                Kwangmin roughly brushed his sleeve against his mouth, trying to forget the fact that No Minwoo was his first kiss.

                Minwoo’s eyes shut for a moment, and if you listened hard enough you could hear some weird beeping coming from him.

                Kwangmin started waving his hand in front of his friend’s face until Minwoo’s eyes shot up, as if he had just woken up from a loud bullhorn.

                He cocked his head to the side, being cute. “What is your name?” Minwoo asked, his voice blank.

                “My name?” Kwangmin pointed to himself, bemused. “You know who I am. It’s me, Jo Kwangmin.”

                “What a handsome name.” Minwoo chided, giving a little smile to the dark-haired twin. “I’m your boyfriend! Hello, I am your boyfriend, No Minwoo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll reply to all comments on Wednesday :D I hope you liked it. I also want you to know that...

I wrote this right at the end of November, before I knew of the release of their Winter single, I'll Be There.

So I had no idea that in the music video Boyfriend would be IN the snowglobe! And as you have just read, Seh Lyung had recieved a snowglobe from Youngmin and Kwangmin.

... I guess I have no choice but to make a continuation to my semi-crack :) I don't know when I'll post it, but it'll be around! Watch out for it :)

Enjoy the holiday!

~Camille