Ppyong~

Absolute Boyfriend

                “Oh?” Jeongmin was patiently waiting for her, sitting almost model-like on one of the benches. He looked like he just came out of an Abercrombie magazine. Girls flocked behind him, but he didn’t bother to spare a glance. He reached for the blue sneakers, bending it back and forth, and checking the material. After a quick check-up, he gave a thumbs up in approval. “I like the style, it’s really flexible, and it seems pretty comfortable for dancing.”

               “I want another opinion.” Seh Lyung said frankly, turning around, but didn’t find Hyunseong or Donghyun. "Where are they?”

               Jeongmin’s eyes were glazed with vagueness. “They’re coming back.” He fished out his wallet, ready to pay for Seh Lyung’s shoes.

               “Could you guys stop paying for my stuff?” she questioned, flinching when she saw the sneaker’s price. She didn’t know they were that expensive. Where did he even get the money?

                 Jeongmin now held a green plastic bag, walking out of the store with her. “What, no thank you?” he asked, pretending to be hurt. He winked.   “Boyfriends always pay for their girlfriends.” They headed for the café at the corner of the mall, since Seh Lyung wanted to rest there.

                  He bought her a cup of hot chocolate, as they sat across each other in the tiny booth. “Have you tasted chocolate before?” she wondered aloud, genuinely curious. When he shook his head, she quickly offered him her cardboard cup. “Have a sip.”

                The brunette slowly pressed the drink to his mouth, talking a small glup. He smiled a bit, and his lips, in which Seh Lyung found it a tiny bit attractive. “It contains a lot of sugar.” He mused. “But I like it.”

                She offered peace. “Let’s share it.”

                Briefly forgetting about Donghyun and Hyunseong, she settled in comfortable conversation with the boy in front of her. He knew what he was talking about, and his reactions were always genuine. She even took the time to fix Jeongmin’s wavy hair—much to his chagrin.

                “So you dance, Seh Lyungie?” he questioned, finishing off their last drop of hot chocolate.

                She shrugged. “I used to dance ballet when I was little.”

                “Awe!” He cooed, ready to pinch her cheeks. “That’s so cute! And you wore the pink tulle skirt and had your hair up in a bun?”

                She giggled. “Don’t forget the gold tiara.”

                Jeongmin reached over to grab Seh Lyung’s hand, and she was too happy to pull away, or even notice. “You’re my princess.” He drawled sweetly.

                Before Seh Lyung could answer (or even think of one,) he retreated, sighing. “Is the time I’m thinking of correct? I have 5:00.”

                Strange question, but she flipped open her phone anyway. “4:58.”

                “Ah,” he suddenly broke into a grin. “I have time then.”

                “Time for what?”

                Blunt, he leaned his face forward. “Can I kiss you?”

                “What!? No!”

                Jeongmin’s grin suddenly changed to a smirk. “Boyfriends don’t have to ask their girlfriends for that, they just do it.” And with that, he took advantage of his un-humanlike speed and swiftly pecked her cheek, making a popping sound.

                It was so fast she didn’t even have time to pull away. Her hand automatically lifted her hand to her hot cheek. It was the first time a boy kissed her.

                The robot-boy looked satisfied, as he quickly paid the bill and led her outside, where it was getting to midday, and the sun was getting sleepier. They stopped at the mall entrance. “Wait here, okay?” he said, still holding the green bag with her shoes.

                Seh Lyung nodded dumbly, until she let the information sink in, realizing Jeongmin had just let her. “Yah!”

                “What’s wrong?”

                She spun around. “Donghyun-oppa!” she gasped. He had disappeared along with Hyunseong a few hours ago. “Where were you?”

                The man smiled. “Were you worried about me?” he got out of the car and opened the shotgun’s door like a pure gentlemen. “Get in.”

                “But what about Hyunseong? And Jeongmin just left!” she protested, but Donghyun lightly shook his head and led her into the car, putting on her seatbelt like she was a little toddler.

                He jogged half-heartedly to his seat, and resumed driving. “I’ll explain once we get there.”

                Seh Lyung cocked an eyebrow. “Where is there?”

                “Didn’t you say something about wanting to come home?”

                Once they got back to K.Will’s mansion, Seh Lyung didn’t even have time to slip off her coat when she was dragged downstairs by Donghyun. “Hold up!” She didn’t think he was going to agree with her and take her back. But after experiencing her little event with Jeongmin she was only half-happy to come back home. “Where are we going now?”

                5.25.11

               “Why are we in the lab!?” Seh Lyung asked frantically, but Donghyun failed to answer because he was so caught up in getting to wherever he wanted to get. “We’re not allowed here!”

               They passed by the six capsules, where the boyfriends were born. Four of them were wide open and untouched since they’ve been created.

              Donghyun managed to stick his tongue out. “Oh come on, Seh Lyungie! You’re fifteen, act your age!”

               That made her shut up. She had never seen this side of Donghyun before. It was unusually nerdy, but it was really adorable on him. If he was wearing his large-framed Ray Ban glasses it would’ve fit the image perfectly. But Donghyun was handsome no matter what.

                 He grabbed a key from under his pocket and clicked it inside a door by the far corner. So far Seh Lyung never recognized it before. What did the door lead to?

               They stopped at the doorway of a fairly-sized room. There was a large television that covered the whole wall and a large couch smack in the middle. There was a coffee table in the middle with a bowl of popcorn and a little remote.

              With interest, Seh Lyung watched as Donghyun plopped on the couch and pressed the remote’s play button. He patted the space next to him. “Hurry up! The movie’s about to start!”

                 “Movie?” Seh Lyung slowly sat down next to him, and watched the television flicker to life. “What are we watching?”

                 “All of your favorites.”

                 Seh Lyung smiled genuinely. She thought he was just going to take her home and leave her to do her homework. Well, she was wrong. Oh so wrong. Who knew staying home could be fun?

                 Donghyun pulled a move and inched closer to her, putting an arm over her shoulder. “C’mon, girlfriend,  you weren’t shy before when you leaned your head on me.”

                She never really appreciated much of Donghyun’s affections. It seemed so basic and skin-seen to her because he seemed the oldest. It was more of Donghyun being the answers to Seh Lyung’s constant questions and clearing all her confusion.

                Nevertheless, naturally she blushed furiously, but let herself relax as she leaned onto him, trying not to enjoy the comfort by another person. “Not that I don’t mind, in fact it’s a really cute quality, but. Uh, why are you acting like this? It’s really… childish.” It was almost like the male version of Kid-Leader Taeyeon.

               The smile never wavered as he looked around the room, pretending he was looking for people. “The dongseangs are nowhere to be found, so I see no reason to try being a leader.”

                He was right. There was no Jeongmin, who Donghyun would reprimand to hold himself whenever he was around Seh Lyung. Hyunseong, in which Donghyun would teach him to act more outgoing. Or even Youngmin and Kwangmin, and it were almost like a fatherly intuition. And then Minwoo, Donghyun loved the maknae a whole lot.

                Minwoo… she wondered how he was doing.

                Donghyun immediately notice the sad flicker in her eyes and snuggled up to her, bringing as much comfort as he possibly could. “He’ll come around, don’t worry.”

                “You promise?” her voice didn’t seem to have much hope in it. Did she secretly like Minwoo? That wasn’t possible, she pushed him away before. Unless she started to realize her feelings… no.  She had to shake this off.

                He reached over and planted a soft kiss on her temple. He hoped it would reach far enough into her heart to realize that the world wasn’t over without Minwoo. “I promise,” he whispered. “Minwoo was just adapting to the usual teenager stuff, he would get over it.”

                “Thank you, Donghyun-oppa.”

                His expression lit up as he craned his neck to see she was giving a small smile to him. It showed he was doing his job right, being Seh Lyung’s perfect boyfriend. He felt her lean more onto him, her sighing in content. They watched her favorite movies in a comfortable silence, each enjoying each other’s company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! So I probably confused myself asking who is going to be the first date for this chapter and the date for another future chapter. So here's a poll, just pick a guy and I'll see what I can do :) But there were no votes for Donghyun, so I kind of took him out >.< but if you really want him I'll consider him, promise! I'm also sorry for making you guys vote again!

 

Superdbskjunior: Thanks! I'm a bit of a stalker, sorry >.< I see you didn't subscribe to me, if you like my story so much you totally should so you can get fast updates :D

yeologist: Thanks! I'll fix up the mistakes right away :D

kimhyunwoos_: <3 Sorry, I never have much replies to names, but yes, Hyunseong is love. You'll see a lot of him next chapter :D

Rini6189: Thanks for showing me the errors! To be honest I want Kwangmin to win too >.< It would work out realy well as I'm writing the story down, but I'd like to get the reader's opinion :D And bromance is nice, though I'm not too sure if I want to make another couple...

ImPinkPanda: You were right, Jeongmin it is!

Ham_Pudding: I love my large amount of Jeongmin-biased subscibers^^

Minkwang_: WAEEE, my only Youngmin voter. Please vote for him again in the poll ^0^

ELFyourface: MINWOO IS GONE FOREVER. MWHAHAAHAAHA~ No, kidding. I love him too much.

HeeRyung: Jeongminnn, you are so popular~

kewtkey: Hyunseong! Hehe.

ashleybear: Don't worry, he won't be gone long :) Please wait for his return!

janlauricebautista: Maybe Hyunseong will win, eh? Whoottttt.

bluedragon: I gotta set a proper character personality for Seh Lyung. And yes, Jeongmin is first!

~Camille