Everyone Likes Her

Absolute Boyfriend

                “What kind of food do you like to eat, Youngmin?” Seh Lyung asked the next morning.

                Youngmin shrugged. “Nothing much. I don’t think we’ll be eating at the sleepover tonight, Kwangminnie and I went to the dentist yesterday and we’re still a little sore.”

                “Mmkay, now we can save money and I don’t have to buy at the grocery!” she said, sighing in content.

                The blond boy laughed, his eyes wide in amusement. “Are you frugal?”

                Despite her uncle having a lot of money, she had never tried asking for a penny. “I really don’t like spending my sahm-chon’s money. Wouldn’t I have to pay him back?”

                “Of course not, he’s your uncle.” Kwangmin cut in, looking away from his thick history book. “Can we come straight after school? I mean, if you don’t mind.”

                “I don’t care. Come whenever.” Seh Lyung was trying to be as cool as possible about this. A sleepover, a sleepover with all guys. Very attractive guys. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

                “Can we all sleep on the floor together?” Youngmin asked, and it sounded so innocent she couldn’t believe he had such a strange thought like that bubble in his mind. It was a little ditzy of him, but for some reason Seh Lyung thought it was pretty cute.

                “She’s a girl, hyung.” Kwangmin reasoned, and apparently he was the younger twin, but his mature demeanor never seemed so.

                “It’s not like we’re going to do anything.” Gosh, he sounded so pure!

                Youngmin proceeded to flash Seh Lyung a heart-stopping smile, but she remained unfazed. Time to break in the aegyo. “Bbuing bbuing~!” he chimed, rocking his fists back and forth near his cheeks.

                Seh Lyung giggled, reaching over to pinch Youngmin’s cheeks. “Sheesh, stop being so cute.”

                Kwangmin stood up and stood right next to Youngmin. “Who’s cuter, Seh Lyung-ah?”

                Seh Lyung turned her head to the side. They’re twins. “I don’t know, Youngmin? I like his feminine shape.”

                Kwangmin puffed his cheeks out, and grimaced. “Are you saying that you like girls?” he teased.

                She rolled her eyes. “Shut up.”

                Minwoo popped in the room, carrying an energy bar in his hand. He gave a brief wave to teacher Donghyun before going to his group. “Seh Lyungie! You didn’t eat breakfast this morning, have this!" he said, offering the strawberry granola bar.

                Grateful, she nodded, smiling sweetly. “Yeah, I was in a rush this morning. Thanks Minwoo.” She was about to reach for the food but Minwoo suddenly pulled his hand away.

                “Let me feed you!” He urged, pulling away the shiny wrapper and ripping a piece of granola off. “Say ahh~”

                She had stopped bothering to refuse Minwoo’s desire to feed her. Before looking up at the ceiling in silent prayer, she opened in a little ‘o’ shape and let the young man feed her the delicious strawberry treat. She noticed Youngmin and Kwangmin exchanging glances and smirking at her. “Ugh,” she muttered, finally managing to snatch the bar from Minwoo’s grasp. “So embarrassing.”

                “Just admit it,” said Youngmin, leaning on his chair. “You and Minwoo are going out.”

                “I’ve never had a real boyfriend before,” she admitted, her stare was so sharp it almost killed Youngmin. “Stop assuming things.”

                “See? Now you’ve made her angry, good job.” Kwangmin said, expecting everything.

                But not getting the idea, Youngmin still continued to press. “So do you like taking advantage of Minwoo? It seems obvious that he likes you.”

                And Minwoo was attentive, but didn’t speak, as all of what was being said was completely and utterly true.

                “And Jeongmin-hyung,” Youngmin put up two fingers. “And maybe Hyunseongie—”

                “Youngmin stop it!” Kwangmin gritted out in hushed tones, covering his blabbermouth of a brother. “You’re embarrassing me!” he gave a look of desperation to Seh Lyung and Minwoo. “I’m so sorry, he’s just a jerk.”

                Seh Lyung shrugged. “I’ve experienced worse. He’s tamed.” Youngmin still thought he did nothing wrong, as he grinned dumbly, like it was just a joke. “Besides, he has no idea what he’s talking about.”

                Kwangmin nodded warily, to make Seh Lyung satisfied. Despite his sayings under his breath, and barely audible only Minwoo could notice. “But everyone likes you.”

                Dear Seh Lyung,

                                I’m taking off the hoobae now! You can call me unnie! You don’t have to be so formal. But the greeting letters are over, so it can’t be casual anymore, sorry! It’s time to do assignments and proofread each other’s work.

                                And I like the same things you do, let’s go shopping one day! Oh, and yes. I do know Jeongmin and Hyunseong. They’re in my class. Are they your friends? You have good-looking friends! And yes, they’re doing fine, in fact great. They’re really smart. It’s very nice of you to look after them.

                                Anyway, back to the assignment. I debate about the correlation between…

                Seh Lyung smiled reading the first few lines of the letter. The pen pal assignment was going smoothly, and she started doing the written assignment while she was finishing off the rest of the strawberry bar.

                During the lunch break, Jeongmin and Hyunseong came and the five of them couldn’t stop talking about their little sleepover. Seh Lyung tried not to laugh as she continued editing her essay for Ji Eun. The boys just acted so darn cute, and adorable, it was too hard for her to not fall for them. Geez, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and even Donghyun combined could be the ultimate boy group.

                And finally, when they got home, the Jo twins were the first ones inside, bombarding and installing their game console in the large television in the living room. They dumped their backpacks aside, in which Seh Lyung quietly placed their stuff neatly in the closet.

                Before they could go in Seh Lyung’s house, Donghyun pulled Minwoo, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong inside. “Remember,” he said quietly. “Pretend this isn’t where you live. It’s only a friend’s house you’re visiting.”

                Jeongmin seated himself on the couch, lazing around. “So what are you supposed to do at sleepovers?”

                “You know, what you guys do all the time. Don’t you live together?” Youngmin started fiddling with the controls of the remote, getting the television to the correct auxiliary. “Talk, play games, do stupid stuff…”

                 “Sounds fun…” Not. A robot could do much better things on their time. They could run all the way to Namsan tower without needing a single breath. They could beat Professor K.Will in a game of chess under sixty seconds. The list could go on and on, but Jeongmin didn’t want to show off.

                Hyunseong quickly went to the fridge. “Does anyone want anything?” he asked over his shoulder.

                Seh Lyung quickly nodded. “Me!” she followed him to the kitchen, where he was taking out food. She frowned. “You know, no one eats in this house. It’s just me and Uncle. And I highly doubt that Youngmin and Kwangmin eat much a lot, they don’t have much appetite.”

                “What do you mean?” Hyunseong asked, a mouthful of burger in his mouth.

                 Seh Lyung gasped. “You can eat?”

                 The young man quickly swallowed his food, not wanting to talk with his mouth full. “We can. It’s not required to. It gets stored as backup energy, so it’s a positive.”

                 Seh Lyung nodded. “In that case, you should eat more. If anything happens to you, you would like a backup plan, wouldn’t you?”

                 Hyunseong nodded, closing the fridge and taking out a bag of chips from the pantry. “You’re right. You’re very smart,” did he always have to compliment her about the little stuff?

                 The two jogged out, and Donghyun and Kwangmin were down the stairs, holding heavy blankets and pillows which were piled so high you couldn’t see their faces.

                 Seh Lyung grabbed a few blankets and set them up on the floor, while Hyunseong moved the coffee table to the other side. “Are you all just going to sleep on the futon?” she asked.

                 “Probably,” Kwangmin replied, throwing the pillows on random corners. “We’re probably just going to stay up late and faint when we can’t take it anymore.”

                 “I think we need more pillows.” Donghyun surmised, evaluating the room.

                 “I’ll get them!” Seh Lyung said, jogging up the stairs. Kwangmin strangely followed her, and offered to help. The extra pillows were in… actually, she didn’t know. She just moved here, a few weeks ago, she still hadn’t become accustomed to the house.

                 “Please excuse me,” Seh Lyung muttered sheepishly as they walked through the hallways. “I really don’t know where the pillows are…”

                 Kwangmin gave a small smile as he walked to a random closet, and out came a few pillows.

                 “Whoa,” she laughed, grabbing a few from his long arms. “How did you know they were in here?”

                 “Intuition, and I went with Donghyun before, remember?”

                 Seh Lyung blushed, turning her head around. “Oh!” she ran to her room as her thoughts evaded her, and Kwangmin followed in confusion. She grabbed the yellow hoodie from hanging on her door knob and handed it to Kwangmin. “It’s long overdue to return it, I know. But here.”

                He chuckled at Seh Lyung’s breathless face. “You can keep it.”

               “Huh?” she shook her head. “No, it’s yours.”

                “I have a bunch of sweaters that look like that,” he reasoned, delicately placing it on her bed. “If we ever hang out, just the two of us, we can match.” He left the room without an answer, leaving Seh Lyung’s mind racing like the Indy.

                Just the two of us? Matching yellow sweaters? Just like… a couple? She blushed, grabbing a pillow and stuffing her face in it. She didn’t scream, but it stopped her erratic breathing. She had to calm down, change out of her uniform, and get over it. Girls get too caught up in the little things.

               Once she came back downstairs, she was greeted with a casual atmosphere. Everyone was dozing around in the living room. Minwoo and Hyunseong were experimenting with the chips, nibbling on them every now and then. “Sodium flavored.” She heard them mumble.

               They had all changed into their pajamas, too. It was the flannel pants she bought with Donghyun and Hyunseong yesterday, while Kwangmin was in Pikachu and Youngmin was just wearing plain sunshine yellow.

                And they all seemed perfectly normal. Youngmin and Kwangmin would laugh at a joke Donghyun said and Hyunseong would be busy trying to figure out what was funny.

               But where was Jeongmin?

               She rolled her eyes, and slipped outside before anyone could notice (Youngmin and Kwangmin, everyone else probably got the clue, robots.)

               “You came.” Was all Jeongmin said, and he didn’t bother to turn around. He patted the free space next to him.

               Hesitant, she sat on the porch. “It’s barely even nighttime.”

              “Well we can’t do it any other time.” Jeongmin mumbled, sounding disappointed. “I want to spend more time with you.”

               Flattered, Seh Lyung smiled. “I do too.” But then she realized that she was falling in Jeongmin’s trap. He wanted to get her in another lengthy conversation, and make her stay. She got up from the wooden porch, and grabbed his arm. “We have guests over. Don’t be rude, come inside.”

              Jeongmin rolled his eyes playfully. “Well I can’t say no to my girlfriend.”

              “Shh!”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I really wanna reply to your comments, I feel bad because I'm so lazy to do anything about it! So every once in awhile I'll do super  awesome comment time.

whitelove - Who doesn't fall in love with Hyunseong? I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Harumi_inspirit - Thank you! I try my best to be cute about this story XD

janlauricebautista - Jealousy is just so much fun to write! I love how mixed feelings can be, thanks :D

ELFyourface - Kwangminnie? Ahh, I see. Have you seen that Boyfriend Diary when he was screaming/spazzing when Hyunseong 'bbuing bbuing'ed!? OMG I CRIED OF LAUGHTER. Oh gosh, fangirl mode.

Ham_pudding - You love Jeongmin. That means I love you. Hahaha. He has an array of hats in the new music video, no? I was a little dissapointed when he didn't start off the song like usual, when Kwangmin started rapping, I love Kwangmin but still! Ahh.

lov4ever - It's a given. This is a really typical Boyfriend storyline so it's unoriginal but fun. I don't know if reminding you of another story is good or bad, but yeah.

So does that mean no one likes Youngmin, Minwoo, or Donghyun? C'monnnn~ ahahaha. Oh! And I've also done one-shots for Minwoo, Jeongmin, and Youngmin. If you guys are interested take a gander XD I'm currently typing up a Hyunseong and a continuation for my Youngmin one.

What else did I want to say... I love it when Boyfriend has with the snow in I'll Be There.

OH YEAH.

I

LOOK. THAT'S MY LETTER!!! She put it in the front of the letters section. DOES THAT MEAN BOYFRIEND WILL READ MY LETTER FOR SURE!?!?!?!?!?!!? AHHHHHHHHH.

Courtesy of boyfriendnews on tumblr!

~Camille