My Boyfriends

Absolute Boyfriend

                “Seh Lyungie,” she felt her cheek being prodded. “Seh Lyung?”

                “Mm~” she felt Donghyun slowly get away from her, the precious body heat fading. Her eyes fluttered open as she stretched a bit. They were still in the movie room. One of her favorite movies was playing in the background, the credits ready to roll.

                “You fell asleep,” she heard Donghyun say, who was already up and twirling his car keys with his one finger. “We should get going or we’re going to be late.”

                He started bolting outside, and Seh Lyung couldn’t catch up to her so she yelled. “Yah! You have to lock the door!”

                “Oops!” he used his super speed and dead bolted the lab door back into place with the press of a few buttons.

                “Where are we going now?” she whined tiredly, going back in the black car. The sky was a mess of warm and cool colors, milking together oranges, pinks, and purples.

                “Guess.” Donghyun said, exiting the driveway.

                “Uh,”

                “Well, let’s start from the beginning. First, the four of us went to the mall. You ran away into the shoe store, and we three played a game of kai bai bo—”

                “And Hyunseong lost!” Seh Lyung’s sudden outburst caused all the answers to flow from her brain. “So that means… Jeongmin won because he was the first one…”

                Donghyun cut in with mock sadness. “So I ended up stuck in the middle.”

                “Café date… movie date…” she stopped once she felt the car stop. She took off her seatbelt as Donghyun escorted her out the door. “Oh, now I know!” she turned around, only to find his car speeding away. “You didn’t even say goodbye!” Damn his super speed. “Ugh. So it’s a café date… movie date…”

                “Park date?”

                It may have been getting dark, but she had no trouble making out Hyunseong’s figure. “Hyunseong-oppa.” She breathed, walked up to the boy. He had changed clothes, wearing a fitted red button down shirt and khakis. His hair was even styled up to perfection. “I feel so underdressed.” She muttered.

                He begged to differ. “You look beautiful.” He reasoned, pulling a rose out from thin air. It was as red as his shirt. Seh Lyung gazed at its beauty.

                “Wow.” She held the rose and pinched it between her two fingers. “You really went all out on this.”

                He offered his arm, and Seh Lyung obliged, getting used to this whole ordeal. “I had a lot of time on my hands.” He grinned.

                They took a typical couple stroll in the park, the night air being easily warmed up by their easygoing conversations.

                “Lately I’ve been trying all these different foods,” Seh Lyung giggled at the topic: foods a robot like to eat.  “I’ve found out that I like pork cutlet and hamburgers the best. It’s weird. The taste is really different from everything else, and you can get it really cheap almost everywhere!”

                Hyunseong was the person she least expected to have a date at the park with. It wasn’t as romantic as it should’ve been (c’mon, they were talking about meat) but it wasn’t bad, she liked it. He was a pretty good guy when you got him to open up.

                They stopped at a park bench towards the end of the path. And even though it looked like the public cleaned it very well, Hyunseong brandished a candy-pink handkerchief and set it over the bench, gesturing Seh Lyung to sit. As soon as she got comfortable, the boy’s fingers found their way to Seh Lyung’s, trying to be inconspicuous.

                “So are you having fun?” even though Hyunseong was whispering, the fact that he was so close made it particularly loud.

                She nodded, putting away the dark hair that framed her face. “Yeah, a lot.”

                “C-can I do something?” tentative, Hyunseong leaned into her face, and at the same time distracting her by drawing circles in her hand. “But only if you want.”

                Unknowing of his intentions, Seh Lyung smiled, touching his cheek. “What is it?”

                Was it another chaste kiss on the cheek like Jeongmin? Or a reassuring kiss on the temple like Donghyun? Nothing too serious, right? Then she noticed he was aiming for her lips.

                She panicked in her head, bells and flashes going off uncontrollably. She couldn’t stop this now.

                And as if he suddenly changed his mind, he pressed his lips to her forehead, savoring the moment. “Maybe next time.” he said. Hyunseong slowly got away from her, letting Seh Lyung slowly rise from her seat with upmost grace. He reached for the handkerchief and made a small rectangle, tying it gently over her eyes. Reaching for her hand, they took another walk.

                “Where are we going?” she asked, lightly feeling the fabric of the cloth over her eyes. She felt Hyunseong squeeze her hand, as she followed him to who knows where.

                Hyunseong stopped in his trail, making Seh Lyung almost bump into him. Removing the handkerchief, he folded it in a perfect triangle, slipping it in her coat pocket. He spread his arms wide, making sure that she couldn’t see behind him. She frowned, jumping up and down, but he was too tall. There was a light behind him, she was sure of that, because it made Hyunseong look like an angel.

                Hyunseong said to her happily, “Count to three, Seh Lyungie!”

                “What? Uhm, one… two—”

                “You’re taking too long!” was that Jeongmin? “Three!”

                Reluctant, Hyunseong moved to the side, embarrassed that the surprise was spoiled.

                Donghyun and Jeongmin were in a pure white gazebo, and its small size was perfect for the four of them. Hyunseong led her in the lit wooden roof, where the boyfriends were awaiting her, circling the small table in the middle. She noticed the little cake and large rolled up purple poster in the middle. There were lights adorning the beams and pastel colored balloons tied in clusters in-between the spaces.

                “What is this?” she asked, her eyes twinkling at the prettily decorated area.

                Donghyun lifted the cake from the table, with vanilla icing on the top, her favorite. She noticed the pink lettering on the cake. One Month?

                “Happy one-month, Seh Lyung-ah!” Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin cheered in unison, clapping their hands together.

                “It’s been exactly thirty-one days since you’ve acquired us.” Donghyun said, coming straight from the book. 

                Jeongmin continued. “Thirty-one days of awesomeness!”

                “We hope to continue our relationship for many years to come.” Hyunseong smiled softly.

                Has it been one month already? Speechless, Seh Lyung reached over and rolled the poster open. It was decorated in doodles and blue glitter, and some of the pieces snowed on her feet.

                Dear Girlfriend, it’s me, Jeongmin! I’m writing first because I can, I always seem the first nowadays, huh? Today is our one month, I hope you never regret the times we had together, and they were nothing but good to me. Sometimes before I go charge I replay the events I store in my computer, sort of like how humans have memories, right? And I checked! I’m not 4% percent of your attention anymore, it’s even HIGHER. Daebakkkk~ I’m not going to tell you what it is, I want to leave you guessing. Make sure to hug me after you read this!

                A smile formed on her lips as she threw her arms around Jeongmin’s neck, kissing his cheek. Shocked, he overheated slightly, his one cheek red.

                Hi Girlfriend… I miss you. Right now I’m in the Boyfriend room, trying to think of something cute to tell you. Erm, something cute… like Seh Lyung! Seh Lyungie is very cute, the cutest thing on the face of the earth! I know I don’t give as much attention as I do with hyung and dongseangs, but it doesn’t mean I don’t love you any less. In fact, I packed that lunch for you today (which is the past now ^^) but Jeongmin put it together because K.Will-hyung told me to clean again. Anyways, happy one month! We’ll think of a better celebration for our second month!

-From 02 Shim Hyunseong.

                Overjoyed, Seh Lyung stood one on of the benches and pressed a kiss to Hyunseong’s forehead. He turned even redder than Jeongmin.

                Kim Donghyun here! My Girlfriend, do you like us yet? We’ve counted down the days since we were born, we’re that excited to celebrate this special day with you. I know us coming into your world wasn’t exactly the most cherished moment of your life, but it was the most memorable, am I wrong? Ah~ I hope you don’t hate me being your teacher, boyfriend, and fake-brother at the same time. Donghyun-oppa, I like the sound of that. Will you call me that forever?

                How nerdy of him. “Yes, Donghyun-oppa!” she cheered, pulling the sleeve of his shirt so he’d lean forward, giving her access to kiss his temple just as he did.

                “Hey! I’m a third-year in high school but you’re the only one who doesn’t treat me like one!” Jeongmin argued, hating the fact that Hyunseong and Donghyun were the only ones acknowledged as ‘Oppa’.

                Seh Lyung playfully stuck her tongue out. “Yes, Jeongmin-sunbae.”

                She was about to fold away the poster to reread for later when she noticed there was still another paragraph hiding in the far bottom corner.

                My adorable Girlfriend! Did you eat well today, and pass that math test? I saw you hide it as soon as you got your paper back. I know math isn’t your best subject, so I always make sure to leave my papers open on my desk for you. Boyfriend-tutor at your service! I know we’re just programed to be your boyfriend, but as far as my programing goes, I’ll be yours forever! We’re the faithful Boyfriend series! Wahh~ this month went by WAY too fast, I didn’t even get to kiss you yet! Well, there’s always next month!

-The Cutest Boyfriend Ever Who Loves the Cutest Girlfriend Ever Named No Minwoo

                She felt her eyes getting watery, as she turned around, trying to find No Minwoo. He couldn’t be here; he was with Youngmin and Kwangmin.

                “Minwoo was the first one to write on this.” Hyunseong murmured.

                Easily detecting her wavering, Donghyun reached over and put a hand on her shoulder. “That boy’s too stubborn. We tried to get him out here.”

                “I miss him.” She finally said, and even though her voice was sad they could detect the sureness in her voice.

                “At the very least, I know that Minwoo wouldn’t want you to cry today, no matter what.” Donghyun said, hoping this wasn’t going to spoil their careful planning.

                And magically, she forced herself to smile. For Minwoo. And even though her smile was shaky, it was better than her crying on her one month party. “I want Minwoo back.” She whispered.

                “Is that what you want?” Hyunseong asked.

                “As your boyfriends we promise to give you what you want.” Donghyun oblidged.

                A true smile formed on her lips as she pulled her boyfriends together in a hug. “My boyfriends.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! If it's Christmas in your area again, Merry Christmas, or happy holidays! And so, you should get off asianfanfics and start celebrating XD

Did you guys like this chapter? I want to thank all my maknae line fans, I'm sorry if your bias hasn't gotten all the attention you'd want, but you stuck around and that makes me so happy! 60 subscribers! To be honest, the other day I had 60 but lost one, then it went to 59. Ahaha.

Anyways, this is the end of month one! Wow, 17 chapters! We've given the hyung line the front, it's time to wind down (don't worry, I'm not going to put them to the side!) but we need to give the maknae line some time with Seh Lyung too, right?

For anyone who has forgotten or any new readers who hasn't done the poll yet, please do so now :) I'm going to close it around the 26th.

ELFyourface: Don't worry, my Minwoo bby will be back~ I would never get rid of my bias, ahha. Thank you! I watched Donghyun's drama cut and it just got everything going :) Actually I'm lying, because I typed this chapter in the beginning of November, but Donghyun's drama cut was so awesome, if I understood Korean, heheh.

trish_042405: If I was in your position I would've found a way to vote for Minwoo XD Thank you so much! Who is your bias, sorry if I forgot and you said it before!

janlauricebautista: Did you like my chapter, Ate? I hope so, thank you!

kimhyunwoos_: In this case, Jeongmin is my bias ruiner XD But yes, yayyyy! I love you too!

BUT WHAIYYYTTTTT. Purposely made my spelling of wait so fob. Anyways.

Not the end! I have another chapter for you guys tomorrow (aka, that's my Christmas) So see you tomorrow!

~Camille