C7

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was lunch time before I told Amber about the date I had agreed to with Kai, and she was anything but pleased about it, in fact she forgot where she was and exploded.

She slammed her hands down on the table as she stood up, “You did what?!” she shouted, causing everyone to shut up immediately and stare at her, including the guys who looked over at us in confusion,

I hissed at her, “Amber,”

She sat back down, shoving her food out of the way and banging her head on the table, “I can’t believe you did this,”

“Amber,” I tried again, “Look it’s simple,”

“Why did you agree to that?!” She sat up and stared at me with pleading eyes, “Call it off,”

“Call what off?” Kris asked as he slid in next to me,

I stared at Amber in annoyance, “Well done Amber, seriously grade A on attracting them to our table,”

“Amber doesn’t explode like that often,” Lay said from beside her, “So it’s got to be bad,”

Amber jabbed a finger at me, “You’re an idiot, and I’m going to tell them,”

“Don’t do it,” I glared at her,

She stared at me sternly, “I have to tell them Sara because you’re just that stupid,”

“What did she do?” Xiumin asked before looking at me, “What did you do?”

Amber buried her face into her hands, “You know that this idiot let Kai into her car last night?”

“Oh my god what did you do?” Tao blinked,

Chen gasped, “You didn’t sleep with him did you?!”

I looked at him in horror, “No!”

“Not ing yet,” Amber snapped, “She’s only gone and agreed to go on a date with him tonight,”

Luhan turned to look at me, “You… you did what?”

“Okay it sounds bad like that,” I put up my hands, “But it’s one date and it’s so he never comes to bother me at school again, I just want to meet the rest of his crew and see if I can find out what they want from me,”

“You…” Luhan heaved a heavy sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose, “Are you ing stupid!?”

I glared at him, “Don’t ing snap at me, I’m free to do whatever the I want,”

“You can’t date him,” Lay muttered, “It’s… that’s just a no,”

I snorted, “Who said I was going to date him? We’re going on one date,”

“Give me your damn phone,” Kris said holding his hand out,

I fished my phone out of my pocket with a sigh and slammed it into his palm, “Honestly I just want a better grasp of the situation and I don’t want him causing a scene outside of school, I have a reputation to uphold and this kind of ,” I pointed at the table, “Like you idiots swarming around me isn’t doing what I want,”

“ your reputation,” Tao said with an annoyed tone, “You want to date Kai…”

“No,” I shook my head, “If I have to repeat myself I will run you over with my car Tao,”

“Here,” Kris handed me my phone back, “I have your number, and you have all of ours, I’ll send your number to everyone else’s phone later but you have to report to us after you’re done because I don’t trust that ,”

I tucked my phone back into my pocket, “You don’t even know me,” I said sternly to them,

“We know you better than he does,” Luhan said,

I looked at Luhan with curiosity, “Oh yeah? When’s my birthday?”

“Well that’s not –”

“How many siblings do I have?”

“How am I –”

“What’s my favourite colour?”

“Sara that’s not –”

“What’s my dad’s job?” I asked him

He frowned at me, “You keep interrupting me and I’m going to explode,”

“See?” I sat back in my seat, “You know just as much as he does, at the end of the day you don’t know if I’m capable of what I know I’m capable of, you just have to have faith, besides who I date isn’t your problem is it?”

“Okay that’s it,” Xiumin rubbed his temples, “You two know each other, and I want to know right now how,”

I stood up, grabbing my bag from under the table whilst laughing, “I don’t feel like talking about the past,” I shrugged my bag on, “So it’s up to him if he tells you or not, see you later,” I walked off away from them.

 

 

                I had no idea how he did it, but when I got into my car, Luhan opened the passenger door and got in, closing the door behind him and putting his seat belt whilst I stared at him in shock.

“I think you’ve got the wrong car Bambi,” I frowned at him as I shut my own door,

He shook his head, “Stop it with the nick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter