C60

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Four months flew by and a lot had happened, I still hadn’t heard anything from Sehun these last six months, even when his birthday cropped up, even when my birthday cropped up he was still nowhere to be found. But I bought him a gift anyway, asking my father to send it to him for me.

And today was my wedding day, I was sat in my bedroom with Amber who was already dressed in her suit, but I had no best man.

“Sara,” Amber sighed, “I’m sure Sehun had a reason,”

I turned to look at her, “He’s not coming back,”

“He will,” She said, “Come on,” she grabbed my hands and pulled me up, “You need to get in your dress, you’re getting married in an hour and a half and we’re not even at the church yet!”

I sighed, “I need him,”

“God you’re –” Amber was cut off by knocking at the door, she rolled her eyes before she opened the door and froze, “Sehun…”

He smiled down at her, “Hello Amber,” he pushed past her and stared at me, “Sara…”

I looked at him and forced back the tears, “You’re late,”

“I’m on time,” he moved towards me and engulfed me in a hug, “You look so beautiful Sara,”

“Where have you been?” I asked him as I hugged him back, “I’ve missed you so much,”

He pulled away and laughed, “I… I sort of met someone,”

I blinked up at him, “You did?”

“She’s… a little older than me, and you know her,” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck,

“Hey Sara, long time no see,” Sulli stood in the door way of my room, in a simple blue dress smiling at me,

I stared at her, “Sulli…”

Sehun gave me a pleading look, “I know that she dated your brother Sara but I –”

I moved away from Sehun, cutting him off as I hugged Sulli, “I have never been so happy to see you Sulli,” I pulled away, “Have you been treating him well?”

Sulli smiled at me, “He’s helped me so much Sara,” she held my hands, “I loved your brother so much, but I like Sehun,”

“I am happy for you,” I told her, “You both deserve happiness,”

Amber sighed, “We need to get going, and we still have to get there,”

~

                Luhan stood at the end of the aisle in the church, he kept moving from one foot to the other in nerves, not in nerves of getting married but in nerves of Sara not showing up. Behind him were his best man Xiumin, and his six grooms men, who were also his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter