C5 - Part Two.

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even after we had entered the club, I was bombarded with offers from the people I had already spoken to, so in a bid to escape them I apologized to Amber before running off to the bathroom.

“Stupid people,” I muttered as I washed my hands,

I heard a distinctive clicking noise before a deep cough was heard coming from the bathroom door, which confused me because I could have sworn I walked into the girls toilets.

I turned to see who it was and was shocked to see Luhan leaning against the bathroom door, with a not so pleasant expression, “Right, even though your face could pull off being in here, we all know better than that,” I moved to dry my hands,

“Sara,” He said my name as if it was butter, “We need to talk,”

“I’m sorry,” I turned to give him a sarcastic look, “Hulan was it?”

He frowned, “Look,” he pushed himself from the door and came towards me, “I meant everything I said during the summer,”

“Oh really?” I blinked at him, feigning confusion, “Did we meet this summer?”

He sighed, “Sara, stop it,” he snapped as he grabbed my wrist, “As you can see I didn’t exactly expect you to have the same secret I did,”

“Well,” I shrugged, “Why does that stop you?”

“It’s not just my secret,” Luhan said with a stern voice, “We really can’t be together,”

I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach, “Oh… if you came in here just to tell me that then I think I got the message when you pretended like you didn’t know me at all,”

“It doesn’t mean that I don’t want you,” he released my wrist and took my chin with his thumb and index finger,

I slapped his hand away, “I don’t work like that Luhan, whatever happened this summer was clearly a mistake, and after all you’re not the only one with secrets,”

“Don’t call it that,” he said with an icy tone, “It wasn’t a mistake!”

“So why are you acting like it?!” I snapped at him, “After that summer, and being forced to move I thought that I wasn’t allowed to have happiness but then I saw you at school – but you just ing ignored me, do you understand what that’s like?”

He pushed me against the wall, grasping my chin with his hand again, “You weren’t supposed to be here, I’m not allowed to be happy Sara but I don’t want to give you to anyone else,”

“That’s not your call,” I frowned at him, “I’m not your ing possession Luhan,”

“I ing know that,” he moved his face closer, “If it was simple, then I’d do it but it’s not, it’s not up to me,”

I shoved him, “Get away from me Luhan, and don’t play mind games with me,”

“I’m not playing mind games with you!” He shouted as he raked his hands through his hair, “! Why did you have to come here?!”

I felt anger coursing through my veins, “Well ing sorry I got caught sneaking out back in my home town, I’m so ing sorry that my presence is such a ing burden to you,” I shoved past him towards the door,

He grabbed my arm and swirled me around, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter