C11

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure?”

“Seriously we can change it now it’s not too late…”

I banged my head on the lunch table, “Seriously… I’m going to stab someone,”

“We’re just concerned is all,” Kris muttered, “I really think it’s too early for you to be added to that kind of race,”

I sat up and glared at him, “You know what? I think I have a better seat saved next to Sehun in the other school,” I went to stand up,

Tao grabbed my good wrist and gave me a glare, “Don’t you dare move,”

I sat back down and rolled my eyes, “Then stop it, seriously I told you guys not to approach me in school and what’s the first thing you do?”

“Yeah word of warning,” Amber patted me on the back, “They don’t listen,”

I snorted, “I noticed,”

“Some of us listen,” Luhan mumbled,

I scoffed, “You listen the least!”

“Okay,” Xiumin sighed, “So the chances are that we win are really low, no one is going to put money on us… so I’m going to put whatever I can on us,”

Chen frowned, “Are you insane?”

“Well if we win,” Xiumin spoke again, “Then imagine how much we get, besides I have total faith in Sara,”

“Me too,” Amber nodded,

Lay rubbed the back of his neck, “I don’t know…”

“She’s the Black Widow Drifter for crying out loud,” Xiumin snapped at him, “The only people who know that she’s joined us is Kai’s crew…”

“Good point,” Tao nodded, “But how much?”

Xiumin shrugged, “Maybe ten,”

“Hey Xiumin?” I rested my head on my hand,

He looked up at me from his note book, “Yeah?”

“Let’s hang out more,” I smiled at him,

He blinked, “Uh… okay?”

“What the ?” Chen stared at me in shock, “Why not me?”

I turned to give him a bored look, “Does anyone else want to answer the obvious?”

“What about you Sara?” Lay asked, “How much will you put in?”

I shrugged, “Maybe 100,”

Luhan choked on his drink, “W-What?!”

“How do you even have that much?” Kris frowned,

I laughed and tapped the side of my nose with my finger, “Not everyone reveals secrets,”

“Seriously?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow, “100 thousand is a lot,”

Amber laughed, “If she puts that much, then I will,”

“Are you ing insane?” Luhan stared at us both, “Seriously that’s too much,”

I smirked, “I have total faith in myself, besides I could put a lot more than that,”

“Please don’t,” Tao muttered, “That is a lot,”

I shrugged, “Whatever, don’t play smart,”

 

 

                I said goodbye to Amber as I left the school and made my way towards my car, the guys were still hesitant over our bets on us so I wanted to leave before they even had a chance to try and persuade me otherwise.

“You shouldn’t be here!” I heard someone shout,

I frowned and then realised that there was a crowd around my car, “Hey! Get away from my car!”

One of them turned to look at me, “Sara, this idiot is on our grounds!”

I sighed as I moved through them only to find Sehun; one of the students from my school had his hand firmly grasped around his collar.

I gasped, “What the hell?! Get off him!” I pushed the guy off Sehun and stood in front of him protectively, “Seriously? He’s just stood here being harmless, what is wrong with you people?”

Sehun ran a hand through his hair, “I didn’t want to cause issues,”

“It’s fine,” I glared at the others as I pressed the button on the keys to open the doors, “Get in the car,”

“Alright,” Sehun sighed as he moved past the crowds of people and into the passenger seat,

I rolled my eyes, “Seriously,” I stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter