C27

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                As the week went by, I felt myself growing further and further away from the guys at school, and felt my heart pounding every time I woke up. And before I knew it, Saturday was upon us. Sehun helped me choose out something to wear for it and assured me that even if they did win, I didn’t have to join their crew.

But what Sehun didn’t know was that I did, not just because it was a bet because it would be better if I got away from Luhan. Of course I still couldn’t race due to the fact that my car was still not fixed, but it wasn’t like anyone would let me race even if it was because Amber knew as much as Kai did that my mind would be somewhere else, and could be potentially dangerous.

                Sehun was surprised when I told him that I didn’t want to be dropped off at the garage, there was nothing I wanted to say to the others anyway, so he pulled over to text Kai to say that he was going to the race track first and that I had asked for him to pick me up, which Kai was a little more than over joyed about.

As Sehun drove he sighed, “I have this… weird feeling that the thing with Luhan is a lot more complicated than I’m led on to believe,”

“If I told you that during the summer me and Luhan met before any of this happened and we were dating, would you believe me?”

He frowned, “What? Really?”

“Yeah exactly,” I sighed, “Let’s just say that it’s been an on and off mind ever since,”

He gripped the steering wheel in annoyance, “So you had no idea about the fiancée?”

“I was more shocked than the others,” I muttered,

He shook his head, “I’m so sorry, I had no idea,”

“Only you, Kai and Amber know, and Kai only knows because he got it out of me when I was upset on Wednesday,” I told him,

Sehun looked at me briefly and gripped the steering wheel even harder, “I don’t know why Luhan wouldn’t want you Sara you’re the best girl out there,”

I blushed and stared at Sehun in shock, “T-Thank you,”

“It’s true, and whatever happens tonight it won’t change anything,” He told me, “We’ll take care of you if you join us,”

I nodded, “I know,”

                Sehun pulled up in his regular spot, in between Kai’s car and Chanyeol’s, I didn’t even have to open my door because Suho was already there, with his hand outstretched and helping me out of it.

“How are you feeling?” Suho asked me,

I smiled at him, “Shocked, but I’ll get over it,”

“Sara,” D.O came up to me and hugged me, “It’s good to see you,”

I patted him on the back, “Likewise D.O,”

“If we win,” Chanyeol spoke up with a giant smile on his face, “I want to learn to drift,”

I laughed, “Even if you don’t, I’ll still teach you,”

He patted me on the arm, “You’re the best,”

“I can still call this off if you want me to,” Kai said leaning against his car,

I shook my head, “No, it’s better like this,”

“Sara!” Chen called out to me,

I sighed, “See you guys later okay?”

“Enjoy,” Baekhyun hugged me briefly before he let me walk towards the guys,

Lay shoved his hands into his pockets, “Why didn’t you come to the garage?”

“I’m not even racing,” I told him, “And I don’t have a car, how did you expect me to get there?”

“One of us could have picked you up Sara,” Tao said,

I shrugged, “Well maybe it’s for the best I didn’t,” I spotted Luhan behind them all, with Krystal clinging to his side,

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter