C52 - Part Two.

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The Agera just sat at the starting line as everyone else had took off, everyone started laughing but when Kris turned to look at the thirteen new comers, they were all looking at the tablet in their hand, muttering words of encouragement with a serious expression on their face.

It was part of whatever plan they had come up with, and Kris could see that.

                Suddenly as everyone got to the first corner, the Agera shot off at an alarming speed, the sudden movement made Kris jump as he blinked rapidly. The Agera sped towards the same corner, but what surprised everyone was when it over took some of the drivers already and then drifted effortlessly around the corner.

“What?” Xiumin blinked,

                The Agera straightened up with ease whilst Kai and Luhan were in the lead, determined to win as they came to the second sharp turn. The Agera shot past every other car and was gaining on the two who had just successfully completed the turn.

“Agera is coming up behind you,” Lay muttered,

Luhan laughed, “I see that, I can ing hear the thing,”

“Those guys don’t look fazed what so ever,” Kris muttered with his eyes locked onto the thirteen figures,

                The Agera drifted around the corner and then a sudden burst of speed came from nowhere and it shot between Kai and Luhan, making their cars shuddered before it drifted around the next bend, them both watching in shock as they turned the corner, the Agera already so far ahead.

Krystal pouted, “Come on Lulu baby!”

“Shut the up,” Suho turned to look at her, “Seriously,”

                One of them broke out into a smirk, Kris noticed and felt a bone chilling shiver run through him.

He turned to the others, “I have a bad feeling about this,”

“What?” Tao looked up at Kris, “What do you mean,”

Kris looked at the thirteen new comers from the corner of his eye, “They just seem… too calm,”

                The Agera drifted around the corner by the finish line, coming into the view of everyone, people shouted in protest as it shot across the finish line before it spun around, before it stopped facing the finish line.

“That car… is a beast,” Chanyeol muttered in appreciation.

                The thirteen new comers went over to the car with smiles on their faces, patting the bonnet, earning a flash of the lights from the driver inside who still wasn’t submerging.

                All of the other cars eventually crossed the finish line feeling bitter over having just lost their cars, one by one they handed their car keys over to the guy in the mask.

L placed his keys firmly into the guys hand as he glared down at him, “Who’s the racer?”

“You want to see the racer?” One of the older ones asked with a smirk, “Then you can see the racer, they have a few words for everyone anyway,”

                The one in the flat peak patted the bonnet before all thirteen of them moved out, each holding a car key except for two who was in the hands of the guy with the flat peak.

The passenger side door opened which surprised everyone, and a tall figure stepped out, wearing a full biker outfit of black leather and a black biker helmet. Eight bright red lines came down the helmet, it almost looked like dripping blood as he shut the passenger door and moved to lean against the bonnet of the car as the guy handed the two car keys over to him.

“What the is this ?” Jackson snapped, “Biker gear?”

                The driver’s side opened up now and the sound of high heels hit the road, the figure wasn’t as tall as the other one, but was also wearing a full biker suit with the same helmet. It was evident that the driver wasn’t a guy at all and was in fact a woman, she moved to stand next to the guy after shutting her door and leaned with her arms folded her over chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter