C28

Parallel Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Kai had ended up paying for my car to have whatever Amber couldn’t fix, replaced which I didn’t know about until the annual meet up where he revealed the car in his garage almost brand new with only one scratch which was on the inside of the car, on the steering wheel which I didn’t really care about.

                Sehun also stated that I wouldn’t be going to the annual, although I would be racing in the doubles, they all thought it was best I stayed away from Luhan.

                So the week went by, and the bullying got worse, to the point where Kai ended up picking me up from school almost every day and almost to the point where Sehun was going to walk me straight to my class but I pleaded with him not to.

When the race came, no one would imagine that I would be racing, and of course, I bet a lot on myself to win.

I pulled up next to Kai’s car, and got out slickly before anyone could ambush me like last time.

Kai came over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, “You look beautiful tonight Angel,”

“Thanks,” I smiled at him, just as I noticed out the corner of my eye that Krystal was here, basically hanging off of Luhan who had hawk eyes straight on me,

Amber came towards us, she looked at my car and smiled, “Wow, it’s like it didn’t even go through an accident,”

“I know right?” I laughed,

She sighed, “I’m sorry about everything at school,” she looked over her shoulder at Luhan, “And other people…”

“She doesn’t need him,” Kai said to her, “He can be an to someone else now,”

Amber nodded, “That’s right, but I might just kill Krystal if I hear one more comment from her,”

“Where did she even come from?” I asked her, “She appeared from nowhere,”

Amber shrugged, “Believe me I have no idea, but it’s bad enough that Kris won’t talk to Luhan and everyone else is being completely silent, like they’re literally dying to come talk to you,”

“Sorry,” I apologized to her, “It’s better this way,”

Kai pulled me to him and kissed my temple, “Forget it for now,”

Amber patted Kai on the arm, “You look after her or I’ll skin you alive,” she turned around and walked back to the others, who swarmed her.

Sehun came over to us and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, on top of Kai’s arm with a smirk, “So, I’ve heard a lot of people are too scared to race with you,” he said to me,

I frowned, “Why?”

“Because you made Leeteuk disappear without a trace,” Sehun informed me, “It’s not like I didn’t warn him though,”

Kai frowned, “Why do I feel like you know more than I do?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Sehun feigned innocence,

I laughed, “Right, well they should be scared I guess,”

“You guess?” Kai raised an eyebrow, “Leeteuk was the son of the CEO of a successful casino line,”

“Come on,” D.O came over and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the two, “Let’s get you hooked up,”

Suho smiled at me as I stopped in front of him, “I don’t need to explain to you about these right?” he held up the coms unit,

I took it from him, “Nah I got it,”

“Well we’ll be keeping an eye on SJ,” Chanyeol muttered, “Seeing as Leeteuk is now out of the picture, it doesn’t mean that none of them are going to try and get to you,”

“I’m ready for that,” I told him,

Baekhyun smirked, “You better be,”

~

                I lined up my car next to Kai’s at the starting line; I could hear everyone talking in my ear about how much they bet on this race.

“Do us proud Sara,” Sehun said softly,

I smiled, “Of course,”

“Angel, you be careful okay?” Kai told me,

I hummed, “I’ll be alright Kai don’t you worry,”

“There is a horrific sharp turn, you’ll be able to see it, it’s shortly after the first turn you make Sara so try and keep ahead of everyone else,” Suho suggested,<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter