Bleeding Out

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chanyeol POV

I stare out of the window I get a bare sense of dread shiver up my spine. I look down to the coffee on the table and bite my lip. I slowly pick up the cup and take a gentle sip from it, the warm liquid warming my body as I look up to see Suho looking at me with worry.

"Are you sure... you're okay Chanyeol?" 

I nod and smile to him, his facial expression doesn't change as he sighs. 

"Do you think im stupid?" He leans closer to me and places his hand on my shoulder "Tell me what you're so tense about" As he speaks, I bite my lip and place my now empty cup on the table, I grasp my hands together to stop them shaking and look directly into his eyes.

"Well..."

 

Luhan POV

I rub Kris' back a little then put on my best smile as I throw my hands energeticly in the air.

"Lets watch a film!" I see Kris smile and nod weakly and look to Xiumin for his answer. Xiumin bites his lip then nods and points to a disc he has on his table. 

"Luhan put that in, it's a horror"

My back goes stiff at the word horror, but I keep the smile on my face as I put it in the holder. I then press play and the opening credits begin. I tip toe past everyone and turn off the lights. 

I then go and lie next to Xiumin. Without realising, I grab his shirt and lie my head on his chest. Just as I was about to look over to Kris I hear a soft whisper in my ear.  

"Luhan... close your eyes and open your mouth..." 

I feel my cheeks burn as I look up to him in honest confusion and embarrasment.

"W-What! N-no!" He laughs and pokes my red cheeks then he flickers his eyes and pouts slightly.

"Please..." I roll my eyes and let out a sigh as I lie my head on his lap and close my eyes, leaving my mouth open. I began to feel my heart race as his breath hits my cheek. 

This is so embarrasing...

A cold object falls between my lips and my eyes fly open in shock, I look down to my mouth then hear Xiumin's innocent voice.

"Its...a strawberry." I feel my pulse quicken and my ears began to burn a little, as his fingers are still on the tip of it I take a bite and the sweet sensation slides down my throat. I hear his chuckle as I frown and look to the screen.

Bad timing.....

As I look a ladys face pops up to the screen and screams, I let out a little yelp and hide my face in Xiumin's chest. I feel his tiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter