Im Here Oppa

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol Pov:

I open the door to see Baekhyun looking very unhappy , with his hands on his hips. Just by his stance I can tell im in trouble , I shouldn’t of left…..

“Why did you leave me so suddenly!” Without waiting for a reply he throws his arms around my neck and pulls me tight into his body , I embrace him tight back.  “B-Baekhyun do you remember me taking about my mother?”

He nods “Yeah of course….why whats happened?” He cups my face in his hands as he my cheeks “I got a letter from her…..and im going to see her in L.A….” Baekhyun jumps up and down in glee , he then look me in the eyes.

“Im coming too….Right? Let me go and pack!!!”

“Thank god you want to come….i already booked your ticket…..”  Baekhyun then winks at me as he pulls my close and kisses me deeply on my lips , I let out a blush as I point in the direction of his house. I then give in and fall into his kiss , I cant help but do it…..hes so unresistable…..I blush. Im afraid of Suho looking…..i gently brake my lips away  , gasping.

“You should….really go and get your stuff…..Okay….?” I giggle as as he walks away my body has a new yearning for his lips , I bite my bottom lip and go back inside. “Suho ! Baekhyun said he will come!”

I hear his voice echo from upstairs “That’s grate! Since your my size im packing you some of my clothes in a separate suitcase! , Baekhyun can stay over too if he wants…”

“Yeah! That would be awesome thankyou!”

With a big smile on my face I wait for Baekhyun to come back at the door, I have to stop my jaw from dropping as I see him with two duffel bags and a suit case. Anyone looking would think he was moving in , Baekhyun sees me looking and when he reaches me he laughes.

“What! I have to pack all my accessories and make up! I cant live without my essencials…..”

I cant contain a laugh “Did you pack the whole of the store in your bag?” He giggles too pulling my face close to his “No….i still have enough room for you….” He desperately presses his lips to mine as I pull him backwards into the house , again breathless I brake away. “D-Do…you want a drink?”

He nods “Another one would be nice” He chuckles and winks to me as I hold his hand and pull him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter