What the BOX!

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-v- Chanyeol Pov  –v-

The sickening feeling in my stomach forces my eyes open, the light stinging my eyes. My hand touches my stomach, the pain fading a little but then soon coming back two times worse. I groan, a yawn escaping my mouth soon after. My eyes eventually mould to get used to the light, the sun now beginning to warm up my face.

I look around slowly, the ceiling a comforting shade of white. Whilst the walls are calming blue, making me feel better already. The room brings back memories, then I suddenly know where I am.

“Baekhyun!” I shout, not wanting to sit up due to my stomach feeling off.

I hear the door creak, Baekhyun’s voice following soon after “What is it?” His voice is soft, almost cautious.

“Get in here, please” I turn my head to watch him, biting his lip and sitting on the bed beside me.

“How are you feeling?” He murmurs, touching my head gently with his fingers.

“I am alright, my stomach hurts” I try not to glare at him, making my gaze shift elsewhere.

“I am sorry about that” he puts his hands on his face “There was no other way…I…I couldn’t go home with you shouting at me”

I frown, looking for his jacket since he isn’t wearing it. He notices me looking for something, grabbing my hand “What are you looking for”

“That box, I want to know why you have my box”

He suddenly look confused which just frustrates me further “Y-Your box? What do you mean?”

I squeeze his hand tight, looking deep into his eyes “The box my mum gave me as a child, why the hell do you have it?”

“I-uh you…” His eyes are darting all over the place, as if trying to find something to make an excuse out of.

“You know what, I am just going to call you a thief” I shove the covers off my body, getting up really slowly “I thought you were better than a thief Baekhyun…I don’t even know how you got that...”

“Exactly!” He screams, braking the soft but deadly attitude I was building up. He grabs me and holds me tight to his body, I feel him shaking “I didn’t take it…I was given it… I am not a thief I would never do that to you”

“Given…?” I pause, feeling something wet land on my neck, a tear.

“Yeah” He sniffles “I was given it by your mum”

I rub his back, letting my head rest on his shoulder “Why didn’t you tell me that, all of this could have been avoided”

“If I would have told you, you would brake I don’t want you hurting” He cries, wetting my shirt even more.

“What are you talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter