A New Match

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

The bell that signals the end of the day rings and Baekhyun and I gallop towards his house, hand in hand. Happiness overwhelms me whenever our hands touch. It's like true love, but it has only just blossomed. Maybe it is.

We step up to his front door and he pushes it open.

"My parents are at work today, but my younger sister is still here."

We walk inside and push through to the kitchen, his younger sister is sat at the table, but she's hiding her face.

"Baekmin, did you have a good day at school?"

"Yes, Baekhyun."

"It's rude to not look at who you're speaking to."

She looks up to Baekhyun, her face is bruised and there are cuts on her left cheek. Her face is very similar to Baekhyun's, except from her cupid bow lips.

Suddenly, I remember the girl on the table at my house from a few days ago.

"Are they getting any better?"

"Yes, but they still hurt when I touch them."

"When are you going to tell me how you got them?"

"I'm not."

I accidently burst out without thinking.

"You got them a few days ago didn't you? There was a group of men and they did horrible things to you didn't they? I was there, I tried to help you, but I couldn't... I'm sorry."

Baekmin looks up to see my face and runs over to me and wraps her arms around my frame, pulling me closer.

"Thank you for trying."

Baekhyun's mouth is wide open and he is staring at me.

"So you knew she was my sister, but you didn't tell me?"

I shook my head. "No I didn't know she was your sister, I just recognised her face when she looked up."

He turns to his sister. "Baekmin, me and my friend are going upstairs to study, don't disturb us okay?"

She nods to him and doesn't say a word.

We run up to Baekhyun's room as a race.

"Are we really studying?"

"No. I just don't want her to come in my room."

I sat down on his bed and he sat beside me. Baekhyun kisses my lips so I kiss him back And he grips my shoulders to deepen the kiss. It begins to get heated and before I know it, I can't stop myself.

 

Xiumin POV

"267, 267, 267, where's 267?"

Finally, I see 267, it's right at the end of the street.

I approach the door and knock, my fingers hurt each time they meet. I wait a couple of seconds and a young girl answer the door.

"Hi, Baekmin. Is your brother here?"

"Yes, he's upstairs with his friend. Be quiet, he told me not to disturb them because they're studying!" She puts her fingers to her lips and giggles before letting me in.

"Baekhyun!"

No answer.

My feet move up the stairs and I shiver as I knock on Baekhyun's door.

No answer.

I push the door open and I see Baekhyun laid on Chanyeol kissing each other, neither of them have a shirt on. Their faces blush bright red and Baekhyun hides his body, Chanyeol hides his arms. Chanyeol is the first to make any sound.

"Uh..."

"Xiumin, I can explain thi-" Baekhyun bursts out.

"Nope, I'm fine thanks." I leave the room and run down the stairs.

"See you Baekmin, your brother is very busy, so don't disturb him. It would be best for your brain."

"Bye, Xiumin!" She runs to the door and shouts after me.

I walk down the street, I'm too shocked to acknowledge the icy weather or speak.

How am I supposed to speak to either of them t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter