Fight

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Baekhyun Pov-

I continue to play with his hair until he eventually falls asleep on my shoulder, his hand that was clutching onto my shirt falls limp and lands on my lap. I let out a little smile and look out of the window, focusing on something else other than Chanyeol for a while.

But I found that impossible, his breath was always tickling my neck and the thought of lying to him was really bugging me. The box in my pocket was starting to feel like spikes digging into my hand, I was debating whether to give it him or not, the thought of throwing it out of the plane was becoming more appealing by the minute.

But I knew that would be wrong, it isn’t exactly my thing to throw away. It is a gift from Chanyeol’s mum to him, not for me to treat like my own property. Of course I am going to have to comfort Chanyeol like crazy, I am really afraid of this braking him again. He has only just got better.

But I’m afraid that this time I won’t be able to heal him, he might break and never be fixed again. This is the major problem I’m facing, hurt Chanyeol or not? I suppose he will find out soon enough, I can’t keep a secret like this to myself, it is wrong.

I look over to his sleeping face, one of an angel. He looks as if he is bulletproof, nothing can hurt him whilst he is asleep. That is what I would like to think anyway, all that will probably disappear once we get back home. I’m going to keep him at my house too, I’m not sending him back to that filthy bastard of a man who calls himself a dad.

Disgusting human being.

I think I would rather choke myself with my own underwear before I met his dad.

I squeeze the box in my pocket once more before closing my eyes.

This THING could change both our lives.

-v-

We walk through the airport in silence, I just can’t think of a way to bring it up. How In the hell’s name do you just hand someone a box with their mother’s dyeing words inside, how?!

“Baekhyun!” I look up to who called my name, luckily just in time. I flare my hands out to stop the cart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter