Homophobe

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Chanyeol Pov ♥ 

 

I play with Baekhyun's shirt,  feeling him also play with my hair calms me down. He plants a kiss on my forehead and i blush a little,  burying my face into his neck and inhaling his sweet scent.

 

As i close my eyes and am about to doze off, i feel the car stop and the man speak "We are here,  that will be eight dollars" Baekhyun pulls the money easily from his pocket and hands it the man,   my arm.

He opens the door and pull me out of it with him, whispering in my ear "are you ready?" 

I nod, now holding Baekhyun's hand tight as we collect our luggage "Im so nervous..."

 

He squeezes my hand "I know baby, you are sweating" he reaches his other hand up to wipe my head, then smiling as he tugs me forwards, towards the hospital.

"Baekhyun...what if i am too late to visit?"

"Don't be silly...i bet you anything she will still be there when we get to her ward"

I nod, hoping and praying to god that she is still alive, cancer...i hate it!

 

We stop at the counter where a woman sits,  looking up at us through her glasses "Can i help you boys?"

I clear my throat and try to make eye contact "Im here...We are here to visit Park Sora"

She looks back to her computer and gives out a sigh "Section G, room 7"

We both bow to her, Baekhyun grinning "Thankyou Miss" 

 

We then both hurry to the nearest elevator, pressing floor 3-G. Its weird being in a hospital elevator, it smells so unclean, like its disconnected from the entire establishment. The elevator then makes a pinging noise as we exit the elevator and make our way to room No.7,  both of us take a deep breath and nod as we look at the door.

 

I watch as Baekhyun reads the papers on the door "Park Sora...Yea this is her room" still hand in hand i knock lightly on the door before opening it up and peeking inside, Seeing curtains covering what i suspect to be a bed "Lets go in..." we quietly make our way over to the curtains and leave our luggage near the door, Both me and Baekhyun exchange a look before i reach out and pull back the curtain.

 

I see a woman with long black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter