Attention

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#~Baekhyun Pov~#

I still feel him trembling as his lips crush mine , I have no room to breathe as his lips are so persistent. Even as I try to pull away to breathe I only get a gasp of air as his lips go back to mine , like a magnet to metal. I hold him tight although his grip on my shoulders is tighter , he is hurting me but I cant bring myself to stop him.

I then hear the tinkling of the glasses hitting the trolley that is slowly ascending our way , Chanyeol must of heard it too because he quickly climbs off me and straps himself back in his seat. I look to him and I see his cheeks flush a bright shade of pink , the lady dressed in a blue suit flashes a bright smile at us ,  her voice is bright but annoying.

“Would you boys like anything?...”

I look to Chanyeol as he is looking at what is in the cart , I let out a smile as I know what he will like “Could I have two lemonades , one packet of large crisp…and some Malt Easters please” She nods as I get the money from my bag , I hand it her as she hands over all the food and drinks. Chanyeol now has a big smile on his face as he sips at the lemonade , I hand him the crisps  as I put the Malt Easters over on the empty seat beside me.

“Are you okay Chanyeol?”

He nods and looks up to me “Yes…Thankyou…Did I hurt you?”

I shake my head and let out a big smile “No of course not…I just want you to be okay…”

“I am calm now…okay Baekhyun?”

I kiss his head and poke his nose “Only a few more hours you can sleep on me if you want…”

I ask this as his eyelids look droopy , but he shakes his head in refusal. I smile to myself as I watch him , over an hour later his hands seem to droop from the once energetic state of shoving crisps in his mouth. He now seems to lean on me with crisp crumbs on the edge of his lips , I wipe them away and wrap my arms around him as he holds my hand.

Eventually I hear soft breathing escaping his lips and I know that he is asleep , I then see Suho peek over from his chair. “How did you get him to sleep?” He asks out of pure curiosity. I pick up the bone dry can of Lemonade and hold it up to him “Total sugar rush…and then when the sugar drains from his body he becomes really tired…so yeah…”

Suho takes the can f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter