Painful Secrets

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I push myself off the ground at look at the boy beneath me in disgust.

"Who do you think you are, kissing me?"

"You're the one who fell on me."

I stand up and walk away, but he chases after me.

"Leave me alone, I need to get food for my friends."

"Well isn't that a coincidence, I am too!"

I shake my head. "You're not following me."

"I know, I'm just here to make conversation."

"I don't know if I want to talk to someone who just kissed me when I have a boyfriend myself."

He widens his eyes and raises the pitch of his voice.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Well... He's not a boyfriend... but he will be soon... I hope."

"You don't sound so sure. Have confidence. I have a crush, I'm trying everything I can to get him to love me. When I kissed him, he rejected me for his best friend."

Sigh

Can't he just leave me alone?

"I don't need to know about your life story."

We walk into the store. And I browse the drinks isle.

"Will you leave me alone please, I need space to think."

He bounds away from me. He seems like a nice person but I want to get back to my Minseok.

Soju for Minseok, Cola for Kris.

I pick up two bottles of Soju and one large cola to put them in the basket.

Kris will down this within an hour.

I move over to snacks and grab anything they like that I could find and luckily for me, is nobody in line, so I go up to the front and put everything on the table.

"Could I have some bubble tea from behind you too?"

"Sure, what flavour?"

"Uhm... Taro, if there's any left."

She turns to the machines.

"You're in luck, there is just enough for one cup left. Taro seems to be pretty popular over these last few days, had to refill it three times just today!"

She places the tea on the table and scans the food, I pay her the money and leave, heading back to Minseok's.

"Luhan, where's the other bottle of cola?"

"I only bought one."

"Are you serious? You know how quickly I go through a bottle."

I continue helping Minseok with his studies.

"Kris, don't worry. We have more downstairs. Get yourself something to eat as well if you want, you ate all the snacks too."

 

Kris POV

I step away from the room and gallop down the stairs to the kitchen in search for the drinks. I find the bottle and place it on the blue marble counter. I look for something I can eat, but find nothing.

I need a bit of space. I think I'll sit down stairs for a while.

I sit on the large, black, leather couch and lean back, my legs folded. After a few minutes, I begin to get bored.

I'm not much of a reader, but I look at the book shelf they have the far corner of the room. There are many books of different thicknesses, heights and sizes, but one catches my eye - it's on the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter