Pain Of Family

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov ♥ 

 

Chanyeol's mother seems to stare at me for a long time, her stare becoming like knifes in my face. I avert my gaze from her, not wanting to look at something so unkind.

 

"Mum would you please not stare at Baekhyun?"

 

Even after Chanyeol's words sweep the room i feel her eyes still upon me, and finally a hiss like noise escaping her thin lips.

 

"You...You made him like you...Chanyeol how can you like him in such an obscene way!"

 

I could see her eyes were wide, full of a strange panic and confusion. But once i looked into her eyes found that i couldn't look away, an ever lasting grasp like a statue.

 

She reached her hand out to my shirt and pulled me close, i could smell the stench of the hospital seeping through her skin as she screeched at me "How dare you change my Chanyeol! You evil b--"

 

Chanyeol had pulled me back, i was now unintentionally sat in his lap, this just enraged his mother further but Chanyeol didn't give her a chance to speak as he stuck his head over my shoulder "If you can't deal with me being in love with him, then i don't think i should see you anymore"

 

I hear her gasp as he says that, her hands tightening on her bed covers "Can you see what he is doing to you? Hes driving you away!"

 

I feel Chanyeol shake his head, i can also feel his body trembling on mine... He's getting upset and i can hear it in his voice "I...No hes not! If your going to be like this we will just leave!" 

 

Chanyeol gets up and pulls me with him, we head to the door hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter