Involved

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho Pov ♥ 

 

Im walking out in the dark, my hands in my pockets, my head down. Just as im about to look up a  man barges into my shoulder and i tumble a little "Hey watch where you are going!"

 

I turn around and see he is also staring at me "What are you going to do about it!"

 

He yanks his hood down, revealing a bust lip and swollen cheek. My eyes going wide as i see he is nearly in tears "I said what are you going to do?!"

 

He shouts in my face, I keep calm but inside my heart is racing "Ill buy you a drink..."

 

He tilts his head to the side, suprised by my sudden question "A drink? Really?"

 

I nod, biting my lip "I don't want to argue, you look upset you can talk to me about it..."

 

"Why would I want to talk to a stranger?"

 

I shrug "I dunno...you look cute"

 

He cringes, his nose crinkling "Your very honest"

 

"Well that's how i get what i want"

 

He chuckles and looks to the floor "Fine just this once you can buy me a drink"

 

"Come on then lets go" I smile to myself as I lead him to a café, feeling kind of happy with his company.

 

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ 

 

We sit in the café, complete silence engulfing our table. Finally I make conversation, the most blandest question i could think of "What's your name?"

 

He looks up from his coffee "Chen...my name is Chen"

 

I smile "I like it, my name is Suho.."

 

He bites his lip and looks away, sipping at his drink "Who beat you up?" As blunt as this question was he still answered.

 

"My ex-bestfriends boyfriend.."

 

I frown "Why?"

 

He taps his fingers on his drink "Why am i telling this to a stranger?"

 

"Because you can trust me and you looked upset"

 

"Fine" Chen touches the side of his face lightly "He hit me because I wanted his boyfriend back..."

 

I lean closer to him, feeling somehow like im involved in this "Can you tell me their names...?" 

 

He looks into my eyes, I see his lips trembling slightly "Baekhyun" Chen then frowns as if annoyed at the fact he had to say this name "Chanyeol...his boyfriend"

 

 

My eyes go wide and i lean back into my seat, feeling the blood drain from my face "Chanyeol did this too you?" 

 

He nods, im still in a state of shock "You know these two?"

 

"Of course...I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter