-Taoris-

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------Taoris----------

v-Kris Pov-v

 “Kris, I have my training today…”

I roll my eyes and face Tao, his smile still there like always “Why do you need to learn how to fight, it’s not like you can ac—“

Before I can finish my sentence Tao lets out an ear piercing scream, pointing towards the door and jumping hysterically on the bed.

“Tao what the…”

“There is a BUG! Kris I swear I just saw a bug!” He screams again as the smallest spider ever tiptoes into the room, its ears probably bleeding.

“Tao! Jesus Christ it’s just a spider!”

“I don’t care! Kris get rid of it! Now!” He grabs my shirt and tugs, looking at me desperately as if it was a tiger getting ready to eat.

I bite my cheek, sighing before I slowly go over to the spider and let it crawl onto my hand. I go over to the window and fling it out, slamming the window shut afterwards.

“There, the spider is gone”

“Good” He breathes, putting his hand on his head “I thought it was going to touch me”

“You should take bug lessons instead, unless you are planning to chop one of them in half”

I snicker at him but he just pouts “That would involve touching them, no!”

“You are such a baby, I don’t get how you can be the-“I imitate quotation marks “Kung Fu panda”

“Because I am strong” He gets up and squeezes my face “And fast” He pecks my lips and quickly puts his shoes on , leaning on the door as he looks at his phone “And LATE! Kris hurry and get in the car!”

Not giving me a chance to do anything else I go out in what I wore yesterday, along with some shoes I picked up on the way out. He doesn’t let go of my hand until I get into the driver’s seat, trying to sort out my bed hair in the mirror.

As Tao slams the door to the passenger’s side I shove the key in the engine, beginning to drive down the road to the old Chinese style house where he practices. I sigh and try to keep my eyes on the road, but Tao keeps fidgeting so I find it hard to concentrate.

“Tao what the hell are you doing?”

“Huh?” He quickly shoves his hands in his pockets “Nothing I’m just nervous”

“What? Why are you nervous?” I give him a small gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter