Bandage

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov-

 

I stare in shock at the mirror, bloodied glass lieing in the sink as i turn off my straightners, I quickly clean up the glass and begin to wipe the blood from the sink and mirror, my head being to hurt as i wonder where Chanyeol could be. In time i put on my coat, sighing as i quickly exit the room, I wonder where Suho wondered off too, he left the keys on the door but he left no note.

 

But i have more important things to worry about, Chanyeol is missing and i have no idea what he is capable of,

 

Well i do,suicide.

 

I wander through the streets alone, noticing that the sun is going down over the horizon, It will be dark soon and then it will be more difficult to find him, but ill still look, i cant go home untill i find him! 

 

A gust of wind strikes me from behind, making me shiver. As the howl of the wind fades away i hear crying coming from an alley, i cautiously peer down the alley, my eyes widening as i begin to walk faster.

 

"Chanyeollie baby is that you?"

 

I crouch down besides the boy's body, knowing its Chanyeol by the cut on his hand and the colour of his hair. I reach my hand out to touch him but he moves away and screams "Dont touch me!" He looks at me in the eyes, his eyes red "Everything i touch turns to !" 

 

"Well..." i reach out to poke his cheek, then begining to rub his eyes, ignoring his constant squirming "Ive already held you enough times you cant really change that now!" 

 

He then sighs and lies his head into my chest , sobbing into my chest like a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter