Food Fight?!

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov:

I yawn at the alarm , I then look over to the time. 3:00am….Uhhhh!

I shake Chanyeol sleepily whilst I yawn widely , my eyes still drooping. He groans as I shake him harder “Baby…..stop it….” I blush a little as he says that but shake him more. “Chanyeol we are going to be late for your flight!” With my shout his eyes fly wide open and he sits up , I ruffle his hair as he looks wide awake already.

I watch him get a change of clothes as I change into my casuals , I stretch as Suho comes running down the stairs. “Are we all ready?” As Suho says this they both stare at me and my bags , I frown and nod. “Y-Yeah im ready guys lets go….” Chanyeol grasps my hand tight as he puts his bags in the trunk and in the front seat , His palm is awfully sweaty.

Is he nervous?....About what I wonder…..Maybe seeing his mother after such a long time? I would be nervous if it was me….

Still hand in hand he sits next to me , I buckle him in as I peer into his slightly now sweaty face. I frown with worry as I wipe his head with a gentle from my thumb , as Suho begins to drive with his headphones in I begin to talk to Chanyeol.

“Are you okay Honey?...Your sweating…..” Again I rub his head and he smiles a little and squeezes my hand.

“Will you promise not to laugh?”

I nod to him as I press my lips to his cheek , he then pulls me close to whisper “Im…scared of planes….” As he tells me I probably had an overreaction. I grasp his cheeks and give him a kiss on the head “That’s so cutteee!!!! Ill be with you don’t worry!!”

As I’m holding his head to my body he lets out a little murmur that I’m only able to make out slightly “That’s why you are here…..”

I pull his face up to look me in the eyes “Is that true…if so im going to kiss you….” Chanyeol then begins to blush as he looks away , biting his lip. “I’d still Kiss you anyway…Chanyeol?” He then looks to me with a surprising smile.

“Good!”

He presses his lips to mine and pushes me against the car window as our kiss deepens , I wrap my arms around him.

H-he is kissing me….infront of S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter