like that

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol Pov-

I turn my gaze onto Baekhyun who is drinking his bubble tea with a smile upon his face, I can’t help but be envious. How can he smile all the time? , I wish I had the power to overcome everything with happiness. But I don’t think I need to learn how to do that when I’m with Baekhyun, he smiles for me.

“So are you certain my mum wants us to go home?”

He nods calmly, looking me in the eyes “We can visit her when she has had a little brake from the drama” He grabs my hand that was lay lifeless on the table “I…bet you we will be back here before you know it”

I don’t know how to reply so I just sip my tea, squeezing his hand for my own comfort. After finishing it I place it gently on the table, a small burp escaping my mouth.

“Ew pig!”

“Shut up it’s not like you have never burped before”

Baekhyun giggles, drinking all the rest of his “Yeah you are right” He leans in and burps right in my face.

“Gross! Baekhyun!” I wipe my face in disgust.

“You asked for it!”

“Since when did my burps signal that? You are gross!”

Baekhyun just sits there with a smirk on his face, waiting for my anger to subside “Do you want to go and pack? I think we should catch a plane tonight”

“Tonight, what is the rush?” I look at him, startled by his sudden suggestion.

“Oh nothing I just want to get home and see my sister and my bed”

I nod, getting up “Sure…lets go”

“Good! I have to book the tickets anyway” He entwines my hand with his, almost dragging me out of the shop and towards the hotel.

I have a really bad feeling about this…something doesn’t stick right with me, he is rushing all of this.

What the hell is he hiding from me!

 

 

Baekhyun slowly opens the door, I see our clothes and stuff sprawled all over the floor and bed. Did we really leave the room this way, looks like we have been robbed?

“Byun why is it so messy?”

He shrugs “I was looking for stuff, my fault” He wanders around the bedroom and picks up his clothes, I do the same but with my own, packing them back into the suitcases. I sigh as I put the full case on the bed, grabbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter