Tell Me...

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol Pov-

I watch him slowly drink the water I had gave to him , I then smile as he puts the empty glass on the counter and goes to hug me. “Are you sure your ready to see your mother?” I nod to him as I hide my face in his chest.

“Of course I am….i haven’t seen her in such a long time….”

There was a pause , and I felt Baekhyun’s grip on my tighten “Are you thinking of staying over there?” His tone of voice sounded hurt , I took my time to answer not wanting to upset him “Well honestly? No….i cant leave you…”

I feel his grip relax as he whispers into my ear “I…would stay there with you if you had to….” I shake my head and rub his back as he is leaning into me “Baekhyun…you know I couldn’t ask you to leave your sister even if I did stay over there”

He nods to me then pulls away , smiling “I guess were going to be together forever then right?” I laugh as he says that , the thought of being together even when we are old makes me cringe. “Ah…yeah i hope so…But we have to go in…four more hours….”

“Chanyeol….i…I just….want you to know that I love you” I smile as he says that leading him to the living room “I love you too….I feel lost without you baby” He then plants a quick kiss on my lips before we start to watch television , I cuddle close to him absorbing all off his warmth whilst I can.

The thing is….Im terrified of Flying…..I hope Baekhyun being there will calm me…

Sehun pov-

I throw my arms around his waist as he in return puts his around my neck , Maybe I was lieing to myself when I said that I was alone….i have Yixing….all I need to do is start the sparks….after all these years  he should return them right?

I can easily move from person to person….but its different with Yixing…hes always there no matter what I do….even when I shout at him….Maybe I move to fast for love…or maybe im just to young to understand it….but Yixing im sure will stay with me this time….Chanyeol….why cant I get you out of my head either…

Me and Yixing have a relationship no one but us understands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter