Kiss Kiss

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Chanyeol~Pov#

His lips pressed against mine seems to soothe my nerves , I cant help but get carried away. Even if Suho dose see I think I would go crazy if I didn’t kiss him , I brake my lips away slowly. His hot gasps reaching my lips , I realise how loudly he is breathing and put my finger on his lips. He presses his lips tight together as we sit upright again , but this time he has me pulled tight onto his lap.

Eventually we have reached the airport and my nerves have spiked up again , my hand once again grasping Baekhyuns tight. He giggles as he passes me my bag and carries his along “It will be okay Chanyeol…ill occupy you..” I still manage to blush a little even though I feel beads of sweat rolling down my forehead , we enter the airport and put our cases through the machine. Once done we give the attendant our ticket , He then gives us our return as we slowly begin to make our way into the plane.

Half way into the plane my legs freeze , by my sudden stop Baekhyun is pulled back and he looks at me sympatheticly. “Baekhyun….please don’t look at me like that…”

“Im sorry Baby….you want me to carry you to your seat?” I refuse but he still walks forward and easily picks my body up , he carries me to my seat. I feel embarrassed at all the eyes on us , but thankfully we are on a plane right at the back. I sit as far away from the window as I can , my head beginning to swirl.

Baekhyun holds my body tight to his , I ignore the digging the sensation the belt is giving me in the stomach. I press my trembling lips to his neck as I hear the captain through the speakers ‘we are now going into take off so all passenger’s fasten your seatbelts , and enjoy the flight’ At the sensation of the plane beginning to move I feel nauseated , I clutch Baekhyun tight.

A small whimper escapes my lips as the plane takes off into the air , Baekhyun pulls my hands from his shirt and holds them in his hands. Calmly he presses his lips to mine , my body beginning to calm as his hands move to grip my waist tight. He goes to undo my seatbelt “w-wait…Baekhyun…”

He win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter