Accept & Dead Lines

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov-

 

I hold Chanyeol in my arms, listening to him snore. I begin to play with his hair, thinking about how I could possibly make this better for him. The truth is I can't, there is nothing I can say or do that will turn this scenario around.

 

All I really can do is sit here and be a good boyfriend, maybe I should suggest going back.

 

No...damn it I promised him.

 

I slowly slide out of the bed, putting the covers over his body as I leave the hotel and head to the hospital. Baekhyun you can try, at least try to reason with her.

 

I enter the building with my hands in my pockets, heading straight into the elevator and up to her room. I knock twice, waiting for a reply.

 

“Come in”

 

I take a deep breath, and open the door. As her eyes catch me she gasps, going to press the nurse button “N-No don't do that!” I rush over to her and gently grab her hand “Please just listen...”

 

She looks at me in silence, I see her sigh and nod, her expression tight. I release her hand and take a seat beside the bed, putting my head in my hands “Chanyeol is really upset that you don't accept him” I take a chance to look into her eyes, surprisingly she looks melancholy “Upset isn’t the right word, he is broken”

 

She puts her hand on her head “I’m sorry I acted like I did, I really am” she takes something out from her pillow and hands it to me “Give this to Chanyeol when you get back” I nod and place it on the side “All I need you to do is say that you accept him”

 

I watch as she shuffles awkwardly in her seat “Well...is he happy with you?”

 

I nod “I hope so, he seems to smile a lot more” I then frown “But ever since this...he kind of went off the rails”

 

“I am sorry it has affected him like this...” A tear rolls down her pale skin, landing on her tube “Can I talk to him?”

 

Just as she says that my phone starts vibrating in my pocket, I take it out and see its Chanyeol. I answer it immediately “Chanyeol?”

 

~”Baekhyun where are you? Why did you leave me?”

 

“Don't worry Chanyeol I’m just keeping my promise, someone wants to talk to you”

 

I nod to her and hand her the phone, she is now shaking as she speaks through the phone in a broken voice “Chanyeol...my boy...my son I’m so sorry, how can you ever forgive me”

 

I hear the buzz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter