Hurtful Habits

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER HAS A SHORT EATING DISORDER SCENE

"Come on, Chanyeol, wake up."

I wake up to a sweet voice and blinding lights. My eyes flutter open and I look up to the figure that owns the voice.

"Morning, Chanyeol. My mum made us breakfast."

I roll my head to the side and Sehun's head is next to mine, his eyes are calm and he is smiling at me, so I smile back at him.

"Morning, Sehun. What time is it?"

"10 in the morning, so come on sleepy."

I climb out of bed and I scramble after him, almost tripping over my own feet. We run down the stairs together, racing to get to the dining area first.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Miss Oh. You made it even though you didn't know I was here." I'm scoffing my face with food.

I didn't know you could get this hungry, I haven't ate in ages!

"Call me Minhae. And there's no need to thank me."

I nod to her and look back at my food, it has disappeared.

"Come on Chanyeol, let's go outside."

"Okay then." I smile at him, showing my white teeth, it's a real smile, and I'm proud to have it.

We arrive outside my favourite café and we step in, the scent of coffee fills our nostrils and we are wrapped in a blanket of warmth.

I absorb in my surroundings whilst Sehun steps up to the counter. There is no line today, unlike when I usually come here.

"Could I have a Cinnamon and Chocolate Latte with cream please?" Sehun turns to me, "What about you Chanyeol?"

I call out to the lady at the counter, "I'll have the usual, thanks."

She smiles and turns away from us. We take our seats by the window and wait for our beverages. I catch Sehun making sneaky glances at me before he pretends he is doing something else.

"Where do you want to go after we get our drinks, Chanyeol?"

"Anywhere is fine with me."

"Okay, we are going to the park then."

"Sure."

I sip on my latte again as I step through in a puddle.

"Chanyeol... There's something I have been wanting to tell you for a while now..."

I look up at him, and I feel my teeth chattering.

Winter is a horrible season to me.

"But I am worried about our friendship and whether you will judge me for what I need to say. I feel like everything we have, would've been built for nothing, so please respect me for what I'm about to say okay?"

I widen my eyes at him, his furrowed brows and serious expression almost making me laugh.

"Okay, I will."

We stop walking and he looks into my eyes. He speaks to me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter